Odds of Making it in the NFL

kendallcanes

Junior
Good friend coaches in the NFL. He passed this along my way.

11924919_10208166671149594_2275907837551264594_n.jpg

Butch Davis has a different chart he will show our recruits.

Advertisement
That's crazy.

I'd love to see it broken down by "D-1 players who make NFL rosters" as opposed to "NCAA football players", since there's hundreds of NCAA football programs in the country.

Also would love to see the percentages in different regions throughout the country.

That's crazy.

I'd love to see it broken down by "D-1 players who make NFL rosters" as opposed to "NCAA football players", since there's hundreds of NCAA football programs in the country.

Also would love to see the percentages in different regions throughout the country.

Agree that breakdown would be interesting. I think, when you look at the schools NFL players come from, you'll be surprised how many come from non D-1 schools or small time D-1 schools.

That's crazy.

Take it one step further - % of kids from power 5 conferences who make NFL rosters" or "% of kids from Miami team to make NFL rosters".

Advertisement
Back