Octavius Brothers

not serious, but imagine if missing on all these divas lands us a bunch of underscouted dogs, the types that have been ending up at smaller schools and killing it i the NFL
He really should be one. Kid has that speed, intensity, big hits and dog to be that so it should work

Advertisement
The parents need to have another kid and name him Hanson.

Let's see how many people get that one.

All Prospects > Lock %

I take Brothers all of the time.

Love his film.

These are the types of kids you take a risk on, because they are underrecruited...they play everything right now and haven't actually focused on a position...see, DJ Williams, for example...Brothers played everywhere on the back seven, blitzed, played all over on offense. He's an athlete. He'd be my 3rd linebacker take and I don't think you have much of a drop off from Solomon, low key.

Advertisement
Staff seems to like Brevard Co right now.

Holmes (Cocoa 2020)- Offered and we are his top choice. Visiting Ohio State in the Spring.
Tennsion (Rockledge 2020) - Offered pretty recently. Impressive athlete.
Brothers (Rockledge 2019) - Offered today and was DYING for an offer. Decommitted from UCF after UNC offer.
Mitchell (Rockledge 2019) - Waiting for an offer. EE. Not sure what happened to all of his other offers?
D. Josey (Rockledge 2019) - Offered a while back like in the Spring but no one has mentioned the kid.

Those 4 Rockledge athletes were the entire team. Played both ways. Did whatever coach needed from them!

Advertisement
I’ve been knowing lol OC all his life. His dad is a Cane fan. He grew up with my youngest son kid been a baller since lil league. I was with his Uncle this weekend all the kid was waiting on was the offer. He’s gonna be a Cane!!!
Why did he pick auburn?

and his now bounce to the portal?

Kid probably would be starting right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back