Octavius Brothers

A1cane

Junior
Assuming Solomon is gone. Has anyone heard if Miami is after him i saw that patke and Diaz visited him not to far back. He just got offered by Tennessee. His film is really nice he plays almost everything and at 6'2 210 with his speed. He would be a great striker and could develop into a nice inside backer

Advertisement
Assuming Solomon is gone. Has anyone heard if Miami is after him i saw that patke and Diaz visited him not to far back. He just got offered by Tennessee. His film is really nice he plays almost everything and at 6'2 210 with his speed. He would be a great striker and could develop into a nice inside backer
I think He’s on a visit with Miami now

Advertisement
Niggy I thought this was 2 people.
1544936010049.gif

Kid's an ANIMAL. He's playing offense, always a plus for a guy you're recruiting at LB, the comp's good, definitely not the only D1 athlete on the field. He's got great ball skills especially for the position, and he's lookin' for blood, **** & snot when he makes contact. I've been knowing Ant since he was a 7th Grader but if he wants to go to Ann Arbor but a cat like this can take his place, let Ant wear Maize & Blue and sign this kid up before he's kicking copious amounts of *** in the SEC...

Advertisement
One of my favorite little sleeper types on defense this year. He's a very good football player. There isn't a spot Rockledge doesn't play him at. He's all over the defensive back seven. He can cover in man or zone. He can attack in the run or be patient. They've got him all over on offense - slot, wildcat, out wide. He's delivering highlight reel material on special teams.

He may lack some upside - because what you see is what you get with this kid - but he is the type that finds a role on the team and contributes for several years at a program.

Brothers and Emerson...those are the two guys that were mid-season evals by this staff that I really dig. You can see why the staff likes them. They jump off the screen a little bit and they play all over.

I posted his senior stuff on here couple weeks back, I'd take him in a heartbeat. I think he could factor at striker or LB much like Solomon.

Whereas I think a kid like Gordon is LB only.

I thought you were talking about two players

Yea, John Octavius is the 5-Star we have no chance at, but his brother Jimmy was a two-star in the class of 2014 who hasn’t played since because of drop foot, but he’s a Cane lean for a PWO spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back