Oct 18-19

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Ill be in Miami that weekend. Marshall plays FAU Friday night and then Miami plays GT that Saturday. During my time there ill be checking out the area as some where potentially to move to since I am just tired of Cali and the over taxation corruption that is going on.

What areas should I look at?

Advertisement
Ill be in Miami that weekend. Marshall plays FAU Friday night and then Miami plays GT that Saturday. During my time there ill be checking out the area as some where potentially to move to since I am just tired of Cali and the over taxation corruption that is going on.

Pinecrest
Palmetto Bay

Both these are South Miami and very nice areas.

Check out Coral Springs and Parkland in Broward County.

Depends on your family and work situation. If you are married with kids, then Palmetto Bay and Pinecrest are excellent. But if you’re single, you will be bored out of your mind there. In that case I would check out Brickell, Downtown and Midtown. Especially if you are going to work in those areas. If you want to be a little more laidback than those then checkout Downtown South Miami, Downtown Coral Gables and the Grove. All 3 of these are close to UM campus. Even Downtown Dadeland is pretty cool.

Advertisement
Depends on your family and work situation. If you are married with kids, then Palmetto Bay and Pinecrest are excellent. But if you’re single, you will be bored out of your mind there. In that case I would check out Brickell, Downtown and Midtown. Especially if you are going to work in those areas. If you want to be a little more laidback than those then checkout Downtown South Miami, Downtown Coral Gables and the Grove. All 3 of these are close to UM campus. Even Downtown Dadeland is pretty cool.

I dont have any kids and I am going through a Divorce. Currently I live in Little Italy which I love because of the Downtown Urban setting, so I want to stick with that but I dont want to be overpriced.

Advertisement
I dont have any kids and I am going through a Divorce. Currently I live in Little Italy which I love because of the Downtown Urban setting, so I want to stick with that but I dont want to be overpriced.
Hialeah and only Hialeah

Brickell if you are OK with high rise living.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Brownsville area is to die for..............Literally

None of those places I mentioned would be considered cheap but I would assume they would be inline with Cali prices. I’m sure you can find something affordable in those areas or close to them. If I was coming out of a divorce I would definitely look for something around that corridor from Brickell, Downtown, Midtown up to Wynwood. After that I would look at the other places mentioned.

Advertisement
Back