Coaching OC/DC Cristobal NEEDS, not necessarily who he GETS

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Knowing what we know about Miami Hurricanes HC Mario Cristobal (allegedly)...

What personality and style of OC does he NEED to not only succeed in ACC, but soon-to-be* 8/12 team CFBPO? I believe if he builds a team to succeed in the "second season", ACC play will work out just fine.

- I know painful to get there, but bully run ball control offense that can sling it as needed?

What personality and style of DC does he NEED to not only succeed in ACC, but soon-to-be* 8/12 team CFBPO?

- Beefy DL, just-not-big enough DL so make them LBs, and just make all the DBs 6'+ hard hitting safeties?

*say 2024/2025-ish, maybe 2023

What are your thoughts??

Advertisement
Knowing what we know about Miami Hurricanes HC Mario Cristobal (allegedly)...

What personality and style of OC does he NEED to not only succeed in ACC, but soon-to-be* 8/12 team CFBPO?

- I know painful to get there, but bully run ball control offense that can sling it as needed?

What personality and style of DC does he NEED to not only succeed in ACC, but soon-to-be* 8/12 team CFBPO?

- Beefy DL, just-not-big enough DL so make them LBs, and just make all the DBs 6'+ hard hitting safeties?

*say 2024/2025-ish, maybe 2023

What are your thoughts??
Does Lashlee have a son ? lol

I think we need spread offense and a similar defense to manny's during his first stint

had lashlee and TVD been here in 2017 I think we would have gone undefeated in the regular season and beaten clemson to make it to the playoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After watching last night's SECCG, I'd say we definitely need someone who can scheme with the best of them. Maybe someone who's been recently fired and would have to take a 'demotion' for a few years until their name cames up in HC discussions again....

1a) Mullen
1b) Herman

Advertisement
Mullen as an analyst would be huge. He has a big no compete in his contract buyout so not sure he can be a coordinator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back