OC Candidates

I thought Enos was an uninspiring OC choice. I thought Diaz went for the splash hire of getting someone from the Bama tree, but he didn’t match any of the adjectives Diaz used in hyping the hire.

I don’t trust Diaz to cast a wide enough net to make a good OC hire. I’m also not sure of his budget, if they’re still paying Enos.

I think Applewhite will check the boxes of being a former HC, being spread, and being someone who needs an upgrade to their current position. I also don’t think Applewhite will be very expensive.

just trying to manage expectations.
No, Mike Shula was the offensive coordinator. Dorsey gets credit -- deserved, for sure -- for the work he did as QB coach with Newton. But he's never called plays and doesn't have the pedigree we need for our next OC.

Miami, as a program, is desperate for adults in the room. Guys who have done the job they're hired to do before at a certain level of success. Dorsey is not that.
Gleesen would actually be the smartest guy in the room, unlike dip**** manny and penos. He turned Princeton into an offensive powerhouse. Also convinced a QB to turn down Bama to go to Princeton. I think he was a major recruiter for Princeton too. How he’d connect with south Florida players is a question.

He is a jersey guy, he would be just fine.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Gleesen would actually be the smartest guy in the room, unlike dip**** manny and penos. He turned Princeton into an offensive powerhouse. Also convinced a QB to turn down Bama to go to Princeton. I think he was a major recruiter for Princeton too. How he’d connect with south Florida players is a question.
Well, that all sounds fantastic! Had no idea Manny had a connection with him. I could easily put him at the top of my list and he would make an immediate impact with us. As down as we are on Manny, and it's more than deserved, a strong OC could hide Manny's deficiencies quite a bit.

TVD coming in and that IS IT folks. That and what we already have. Pick wisely. It will be your last very quickly.

Well, that all sounds fantastic! Had no idea Manny had a connection with him. I could easily put him at the top of my list and he would make an immediate impact with us. As down as we are on Manny, and it's more than deserved, a strong OC could hide Manny's deficiencies quite a bit.
Don’t know if manny has a connection with him.

Advertisement
I get what you're saying about Dorsey, but look at his much better the QB has played under his coaching as to when he wasnt around. Sale would be my guy if we arent able to lure brady and then I'd put yost between 3-5
But we need an OC. Dorsey is not an OC.

Advertisement
He's too insecure to hire someone he doesn't know.

We might lose most or all of our entire offensive staff. I don't know if that will hurt us for the next signing day. It might help us.

this is why he won’t hire gleesen. Won’t hire someone smarter.

If we somehow land Yost maybe he looks to bring in his QB who is in the transfer portal. Jett Duffey

Advertisement
Larry Fedora is an ******* that thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. He likely also likes watching his wife get fvcked by all sorts of men.

If you're cool with Fedora, you got some low expectations.

Would he be better than Major Applewhite? Probably...but **** we are in the swamp if that is what we've got available to us. Applewhite has a cute little wife at home and he's off ******* fatties in his spare time. I got no time for that kind of loser. If you got an 8 at home, why are you off ******* 3s at work? Go find somewhere else to work, dweeb.

kosi in manny’s office begging for fedora then.

Let's hope Diaz next problem is the OC getting all the credit when we turn this **** around. Make the right hire and go after those style players NOW.

Advertisement
He is a jersey guy, he would be just fine.

Go Canes

hmmm...I’m not sure you know jersey that well. He grew up in a rich little town that was almost 90% white, then did a pg year at a prep school, then went to Williams. Not sure how he will connect with the liberty demographic.

Advertisement
Back