Observations on the UConn Game & the Season

here was a play where we had cut to 8 or 10 and Wong came up with the ball, was breaking out and then looked like he got tackled
the refs swallowed all whistles. wouldnt have mattered imo. cant blame the refs for this loss. what was perplexing to me is we had them in foul trouble with 6 fouls and like 7 to go in half 1 and we stopped driving it. extremely frustrating.

Advertisement
the refs swallowed all whistles. wouldnt have mattered imo. cant blame the refs for this loss. what was perplexing to me is we had them in foul trouble with 6 fouls and like 7 to go in half 1 and we stopped driving it. extremely frustrating.
I was shocked, dont think we shot any foul shots in those last 7 min

Tremendous season. If Wong leaves, I would target Denver Jones as his replacement at SG. Additionally, the canes should target a true center in the portal and go all in to acquire him. With some key additions, I see no reason why we can't be back in final four next season as well.
Maybe Ike or Jarvis at center

Absolutely not blaming the refs. More curious since it was a big potential momentum swing. After that we couldn’t make up any ground.

Maybe Ike or Jarvis at center
I like the kid from Michigan, Hunter ****inson. 7'2 and averaged close to 20 points per game. If you can get Wong back and add him, Miami gets the natty next year. That way, Norchad can get back to playing his natural position of PF and Wooga can go to SF full time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back