Observations from UA Miami Camp

View as article
Advertisement

Wow several of those Olinemen got embarrassed in those highlights. Ever since the 2020 DT Bryan Bresee threw down a olinemen in a drill at one of these camps and made national highlight news, other defensive players have been trying to make that same type of splash.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Rodriguez is the most technically sound OL Miami has ever recruited. He has a vast toolbox. If he gets stronger and more flexible in the lower half he will be a 3-year All-Conference type. Pad level and balance while drive blocking are the only issues for him.

He’s still struggling to generate power (drive blocking).

If he wants to play, he needs to drop a peg or two.

Advertisement
Seymore is one of the all-time mysteries to me. @gogeta4 and I saw him burying P5 kids as a high school freshman and he played great for Central. Just never grew and didn’t stay lean and athletic enough for center.
This...

He beat up on all the guys you can name including to starters for us.

Just peaked early and never played center....Seems like a guy that would do well in that Coastal Carolina offense...but will forever be a deep depth guy here.

Demetrius Hill is one my favorite CB's in this class, great arm length & terrific footwork.

Pure sleeper from Springs, Coach Hova got on him early but I doubt he ends up a take for UF with all the other DB's they'll end up landing.

We definitely should offer & see if we can get him to Paradise.

👀

Advertisement
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Marcus Tate - Cornerstone of the Clemson OL

Laurence Seymore - Built like the gold Buddha statue in front of Chinese restaurants

Allan Haye - Buried then transferred

Ryan Rodriguez - Buried, probably hasn't transferred due to Columbus nuthugging

Tyreak Sapp - Gaytor benchwarmer

Michael McLaughlin - Buried, I never liked the take anyway, that corner of Broward plays dreadful football

Leonard Taylor - Dawg

Savion Collins - Doesn't play football anymore

Tarvarish Dawson - Auburn benchwarmer, recently transferred to Cincinnati

Dallas Turner - Top 5 pick in 2024

Jacorey Hammett - Redshirted at WVU, apparently played at Garden City CC in Kansas in 2022, did nothing of note

Thad Franklin - Attitude + weight issues, saw writing on the wall & transferred

Jaydon Hood - Michigan benchwarmer

Quincy Skinner - Rotational WR at Vanderbilt

Kareem Harden - Didn't academically qualify, spent last 2 seasons at a Kansas JUCO, has multiple D1 offers and just OV'd to Colorado

Demetrius Hill - Freshman All-American at FIU, started every game at free safety last year

Hayward McQueen - Plays at Western Carolina & doesn't start

Jaydon Corbett - Played at Iowa Western CC, has done nothing

Antonio Johnson - Plays at Villanova, has done nothing of note

The 2021 class was very deep on paper but none of them have done anything

Advertisement
Back