Observations for the last 3 games

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
We have 11 penalties and have given up 8 sacks I believe.

we have looked ugly AF and despite NPs comeback against VT, we absolutely need JW back and to continue to improve.

Manny needs to continue to stay involved in the D the rest of the year. I don’t Blake Baker should be fires but I also don’t have much reason to trust him at this point.

the same goes for Enos. He has shown in the past he is a very good play caller and this offense appears to be hindered by QB/OL experience and injuries. That being said, it has been frustrating to not see more plays designed for #9 and to feed DJ more.

Advertisement
Baker seems pointless so I’d rather get a recruiter there. (Maybe he’s good I don’t follow it)

But even with that the defense isn’t the issue. In regulation over the last 3 weeks they’ve given up 9, 7, and 12
Defense is not much of an issue but it’s still no where near the same D we had last year. GT had too much room to run up the middle last week and we gave up 140+ rushing yards today. That’s unacceptable

Defense is not much of an issue but it’s still no where near the same D we had last year. GT had too much room to run up the middle last week and we gave up 140+ rushing yards today. That’s unacceptable
It was actually 170, but almost half, 80, came in three runs I thought they did well overall.

Advertisement
Enos is complete garbage.

Awful in the RZ.
Horrendous on 3rd downs.
200 total yards today.
6 second half points.

He continues to reaffirm his career's work which shows he's just not a good OC.
A lot of that can be attributed to inexperience. These aren’t just players that are new to the offense but new to playing college football

We have 11 penalties and have given up 8 sacks I believe.

we have looked ugly AF and despite NPs comeback against VT, we absolutely need JW back and to continue to improve.

Manny needs to continue to stay involved in the D the rest of the year. I don’t Blake Baker should be fires but I also don’t have much reason to trust him at this point.

the same goes for Enos. He has shown in the past he is a very good play caller and this offense appears to be hindered by QB/OL experience and injuries. That being said, it has been frustrating to not see more plays designed for #9 and to feed DJ more.
When has he shown he's a good play caller?

Advertisement
Its obvious this offense will never work...

weve seen ZERO improvement since game 1

Im watching FSU who couldnt get a first down last year or to start this year... blowing out a SU team like they should

us ? Still struggling against the might GTs and CMU of the world

Advertisement
The line is just awful right now. I don’t like Enos play calling at all in the red zone. But it’s hard to tell if Enos is bad or average in the red zone, because the line is complete crap. The old chicken salad out of chicken **** hyperbole definitely comes into play here.

Advertisement
Baker seems pointless so I’d rather get a recruiter there. (Maybe he’s good I don’t follow it)

But even with that the defense isn’t the issue. In regulation over the last 3 weeks they’ve given up 9, 7, and 12

These three games are the games since Manny became more involved. If the HC has to devote time to defense every week to help prepare, then you better have a recruiter in that position.

Advertisement
Back