Observation

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
So... U watch the other in stae teams and see that we are on tge same level speed wise ? [MENTION=928]AutoCANE[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Op is right Move Redwine to safety away from corner and that should help.... anyone notie Maleek Young just came and took his position?

I observed the Turk at the Y this morning during mat drills giving some dude the Midnight Express treatment.

Our team speed on both sides of the ball is pathetic, especially for Miami standards (although freshman class helps).

Last edited:
I think both the FSU defense and the Florida defense are clearly superior to our in many ways. For Florida to hold Cook under 200 yards is a good day. They also contributed a fumble return for a TD plus a fumble in the fourth quarter to give them a chance in the end. Unfortunately for them they had an average QB going up against an equally good defense. Those Florida corners were spectacular. Their D line stuffed Scarlet who was once a target recruit for us. The Fla QB never had enough time to throw a deep ball even if he was capable of it (he is not). But both teams showed some stuff we haven't all year. They dominated defensively and dictated what the offense was going to run. We are aggressive but not dominant yet. There is a lot of talented players on defense that can change that. Time will tell.

Advertisement
We could always use more speed...the biggest thing missing from our D isn't speed though...it's safety play. We need safeties who have at least some semblance of ball skills and can take good angles and actually tackle. It would be nice to have a couple dudes patrolling back there that could actually make some plays.

Nothing against Carter and Jenkins...they give it their all and are Canes...but they just aren't special in any way

Ok so my eyes weren't lying. We have a Decent approach but as of right now we're smaller and slower

I see our potential tho

Advertisement
[MENTION=7071]stormbrewing[/MENTION]
We need more of whatever has those lizards D playing in FF and hitting like that

Pussazz flawazz fools stuntil online... We still lack team speed... How can u hide that?

You went from perfectly spoken English to Thugnificent in the matter of one post. Kind of like when Dr. Banner turns into the Hulk when he gets ****ed.

Advertisement
Back