Obligatory Jon Ford Is Huge Post

OrdunaDrive

Freshman
Richt said today on WQAM That Ford is 6-5 318! Listed at 275, and was 245 hen he was offered. "You couldn't tell he didn't have pads on."

Advertisement
Richt said today on WQAM That Ford is 6-5 318! Listed at 275, and was 245 hen he was offered. "You couldn't tell he didn't have pads on."

he's in a class that i teach. the kid is massive with tree trunk legs. i'm a little surprised by 318 because he doesn't have the gut that you'd expect out of a freshman dt, but it's definitely plausible with the frame he has.

Last edited:
Maybe they weighed him with clothes on after breakfast. I'm still amazed he's already over 300 at his age with the shape he's in. Joe Jackson may be the gladiator, but Jon Ford is a got-dang titan.

IF Willis comes back, I'm less terrified of our DT situation next year with Willis, Ford, DJ (situationally), and Silvera providing depth. If ONE of Norton or McIntosh comes back, it's a **** home run.

Advertisement
IF Willis comes back, I'm less terrified of our DT situation next year with Willis, Ford, DJ (situationally), and Silvera providing depth. If ONE of Norton or McIntosh comes back, it's a **** home run.

Don't forget Bethel

Don't forget Bethel

Thanks, I knew I was forgetting somebody. That's way less scary as long as guys stay healthy.

Advertisement
Back