NFL OBJ

rustywalkedaway

Sophomore
Purgatory
I will never understand why teams are so infatuated with this clown. The talent ain't worth the trouble. Oldest rule in sports management.

NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

ODELL BECKHAMWR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Fox Sports' Andy Slater reports Odell Beckham on Sunday was kicked off a flight from Miami to LA.​

He was not cited or detained by police. Beckham was booted from the flight after he was seen "in and out of consciousness and wouldn’t put on his seat belt," according to Slater. Flight attendants reportedly feared OBJ was "seriously ill." All passengers had to de-board the plane. Depending on the details, this could complicate Beckham's return to NFL action just weeks before he's able to come back from his February ACL injury. The Cowboys and Giants have rumored interest in the 30-year-old Beckham, who's played in 21 regular season games since the start of the 2020 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will never understand why teams are so infatuated with this clown. The talent ain't worth the trouble. Oldest rule in sports management.

NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png

ODELL BECKHAMWR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Fox Sports' Andy Slater reports Odell Beckham on Sunday was kicked off a flight from Miami to LA.​

He was not cited or detained by police. Beckham was booted from the flight after he was seen "in and out of consciousness and wouldn’t put on his seat belt," according to Slater. Flight attendants reportedly feared OBJ was "seriously ill." All passengers had to de-board the plane. Depending on the details, this could complicate Beckham's return to NFL action just weeks before he's able to come back from his February ACL injury. The Cowboys and Giants have rumored interest in the 30-year-old Beckham, who's played in 21 regular season games since the start of the 2020 season.
Can he play at Miami?

Lucky for a bunch of fans bases.. you guys aren’t the GM..

Seem like the airline trying to throw some bs out there.

Advertisement
Man, "security" and LE bent over backwards not to make any decisions: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...r-being-kicked-out-of-first-class-plane-seat/

And, yeah, clearly, he is in high demand by NFL GMs. Look at all the offers and the deal he got......clown. But the cheese line was good.

I can’t lie, that cheese line was real good. Even if I was one of the passengers and was ****ed off because I had to deplane, if I heard that live I would’ve probably cracked up.

What was he doing in Miami? Hope the ‘Phins aren’t touching that ****pile.

Not a good look for the Dolphins to have him come in for a sit-down and then send him home on a commercial flight. C'mon now. Dude was down south partying.

Advertisement
Lucky for a bunch of fans bases.. you guys aren’t the GM..

Seem like the airline trying to throw some bs out there.
Huh, the watched the entire video and came away with something completely different. He should have dragged off the plane. If you have the deplane everyone….you paying the stupid tax.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back