Obinna eze OT

bigdaddiee

Recruit
This kids committed to Memphis I saw some video of him and he is mean. Most of the sec offered him and he chose Memphis because of the staff. The kid is a Nigerian alone in the states without his parents. The kid is playing in the offense-defense all star game with our dt ford hope the staff takes an interest. I think Richt could make this kid flip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get the two Heritage OL, as Pete expects, that is 6 quality OL, including 2-3 that can play immediately. That is enough.

My best friend is a coach at DA - kid is very athletic, but extremely raw and barely knows the game. Grades probably a concern as well. Competition is not good. Great measurables, but would need a lot of development time

Memphis lost their OC to Notre Dame and Eze committed to them because of their Oline coach ( Ryan Silverfield) who will probably move on also he is an ace recruiter and used to be the Minnesota Vikings OL coach.

link to article
Ryan Silverfield ranked as the best recruiter in the AAC - CBSSports.com

If UM strikes out with other remaining OT targets then we should take a look at Eze.

This young man is being guided by someone close to him guardian or coach, but I think if Miami got him down to Coral Gables an his host was Sunny then it would be an instant flip. However Eze needs a redshirt year badly before he could even considered ready to provide quality depth an by his R-Soph year he could be a quality LT.

[video=youtube_share;ID7stQp6K3Q]https://youtu.be/ID7stQp6K3Q[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kids committed to Memphis I saw some video of him and he is mean. Most of the sec offered him and he chose Memphis because of the staff. The kid is a Nigerian alone in the states without his parents. The kid is playing in the offense-defense all star game with our dt ford hope the staff takes an interest. I think Richt could make this kid flip

wow! nice video.yes this guy looks good and if he turned down the sec/espn he might come here. i mean it takes four loses to get u out of the sec and week 7 so yes big time player here.

My best friend is a coach at DA - kid is very athletic, but extremely raw and barely knows the game. Grades probably a concern as well. Competition is not good. Great measurables, but would need a lot of development time

Why would grades be a concern?

Here is an article about Obinna Eze's academic journey in the US.
Davidson duo new to football already major college prospects

This is very similar story to Sunny's travels to school in Maryland, then ending up at Miami.

go Canes

looks to have pretty good feet and stays with the play til the whistle echoes.
If they can make Sunny an OT, they could make this guy one. Looks like he can pack on a lot more muscle

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back