OBB ROMAN Shout Out

Advertisement
Hahaha what's good, brother ? Bunch of us quit Gru and his BS . Baby Blue Doc-Holliday-JB aka @JBCanes-NC is here too as is Cush though he still goes over there to be with his boy CD .

Good to see you, State. Always said you were one of my favorite posters .

Oh I missed that CS posters. You said CD and I instantly knew who. 😂

I was Trhanna there for years.

Advertisement
LOL no shlt. I remember you . Always enjoyed your postings.

Hahaha CD is still at it from what I hear , The Greatest To Never Do It :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Bro... when GF first put a mute button.. CD was the FIRST and ONLY guy I ever muted. Just couldn't understand if 100 guys went outside and saw the sky, 99 would say it's blue, he would say it's pink.

The uploaded file is too large.. That's all I see... This site is

Bro... when GF first put a mute button.. CD was the FIRST and ONLY guy I ever muted. Just couldn't understand if 100 guys went outside and saw the sky, 99 would say it's blue, he would say it's pink.
He would wait to see what the consensus was so he could take the contrarian approach, he was ridiculously misinformed and when called out he was a condescending jack ***. For some reason Ferman protected him.

BTW @JBCanes-NC tends to drink too much Friday and Saturday nights other than that he's an alright dude.

Advertisement
He would wait to see what the consensus was so he could take the contrarian approach, he was ridiculously misinformed and when called out he was a condescending jack ***. For some reason Ferman protected him.

BTW @JBCanes-NC tends to drink too much Friday and Saturday nights other than that he's an alright dude.

You drunkard... Seek help old friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember you also. Vaguely, but it's generally a positive feeling. But never would have imagined then, that it was the great Roman Marciante!

Well the secret here is...I stole fellow orange bowl boy scoop's account. 😁. I didn't post much. Was more of a silent commit. That account is still active believe it or not although my allegiance is definitely here.

And "the great" you're too kind but I don't know about that. The mrs. Needs to see that because it's "roll your eyes" season from her recently. 😳

The band is back together, nice. I still go over there plenty myself. Old habits.
Only thing I still check on Rivals is tMB and from time to time I'll go on the smack board on warchant . I'll shoot you a p.m. later this week.

Advertisement
Back