OBB Recruiting Podcast Episode No Stars = No Take? [Emory Williams Debate]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good discussion need some one like him to get our athletes the ball quickly. Kid will be a 4* based off his UM offer. How soon does the Gayta offer?

Roman has QB ranked in this order

• Nico: High 5* Generational
  • Rashada/Moore: 5*
  • Emory: 4*
Nugget from @LeedsCane

This isn't a Ponce no star special. Gaddis was the one pounding the table that he should be offered. Mario is on board too.
My college roommate coaches at a school in Tennessee. Same school as a 5 star D lineman recruit that is a stud. He told me that Nico is one n done at UT. Would we rather that? Or balancing the position with a kid like Williams ?

Advertisement
My college roommate coaches at a school in Tennessee. Same school as a 5 star D lineman recruit that is a stud. He told me that Nico is one n done at UT. Would we rather that? Or balancing the position with a kid like Williams ?

What do u mean, one & done? Like plan on transferring after a yr?

Not saying your guy isn’t connected but just stop and think what you just posted…
We will see. School he’s at has two Big time WR recruits this year. My boy is from Houston and used to coach there as well. If a school is gonna spend Millions on a QB recruit, they should have a better plan in place.

Advertisement
Back