OB vs Hard Rock Question

Sofla native

Recruit
Were tickets in the OB lower bowl a lot cheaper than Hard Rock lower bowl? That is probably the main reason I hate hard rock over the OB. Other than the big name opponents, It's really hard for us to fill up the lower bowl because tickets are very expensive. I was just watching 2015 game on YouTube vs Va Tech and the lower bowl is not even half full. Looks so bad on tv and is very embarrassing. But you look at prices on hurricanesports.com for season tickets in those sections that are on tv during kickoffs and thats probably why. thoughts? experiences?

Advertisement
Thoughts? You're a troll or you're ****** that needs to get a job that pays more, since you can get into the lower bowl for $10-15 a ticket on the secondary market for all but maybe one or two games a year. But mostly, you're a troll.

/end thread

The biggest issue with the early hard rock games was ticket prices were 'higher' AND they moved the student section from the sideline to the endzone.

This doesn't seem like much but considering the cameras usually pan across a sideline, you would effectively see less people. Also, having an open end of the stadium helps to condense the lower bowl people.

Also, our home schedule has sucked the last few years... The changes to Hard Rock really do condense the fanbase though and thats good.

Thoughts? You're a troll or you're ****** that needs to get a job that pays more, since you can get into the lower bowl for $10-15 a ticket on the secondary market for all but maybe one or two games a year. But mostly, you're a troll.

/end thread

if i still lived there i could afford it...obviously most people can't..which is why I'm posting and asking.

The reason the lower bowl looked more full in the OB was because an entire ******* endzone had no seats. Just scoreboard and palm trees.

Have y'all really never thought about that??

Advertisement

/end thread

if i still lived there i could afford it...obviously most people can't..which is why I'm posting and asking.

Shut the fūck up, fakkit troll. I'm on to you.

Jesus H Krist, fūcking trolls.

I move down all the time at hard rock but I actually prefer upper bowl in between the 30 yard lines.

Thoughts? You're a troll or you're ****** that needs to get a job that pays more, since you can get into the lower bowl for $10

Actually not a troll. Please calm down. I guess we cant ask the hard questions on this site. Just have to be delusional. Im going to the Ark State game this year..and was at FSU last year. I don't live anywhere near florida anymore. Are you going to the Ark State game? If not, you must be a troll

Advertisement
The reason the lower bowl looked more full in the OB was because an entire ****ing endzone had no seats. Just scoreboard and palm trees.

Have y'all really never thought about that??

Hard Rock Capacity is less than OB. So no.

That is misleading. Up until last year, capacity at Hard Rock was closer to 80k. After the renovations, it's under 70k (and I thought I had read it's closer to 65k now). OB capacity at the end was low 70k.

Why were tickets in 1990 cheaper than tickets in 2017?

In my opinion, outside obvious normal price escalation, its due to the stupid fancy suites under those lower levels that make the prices so high. At the OB it was my understanding that some random joe off the street could get in pretty easily for cheap. I feel like the renovations are nice but hard rock still sucks cause its priced out the average fan.

Advertisement

In my opinion, outside obvious normal price escalation, its due to the stupid fancy suites under those lower levels that make the prices so high. At the OB it was my understanding that some random joe off the street could get in pretty easily for cheap. I feel like the renovations are nice but hard rock still sucks cause its priced out the average fan.

You're either a troll or just incredibly stupid.

Almost every single game you can get lower bowl or upper bowl tickets cheap as fūck, especially against anybody not named FSU, Notre Dame, etc. Any other ACC opponent tickets can be had (minus club and suites) very cheap, and by cheap I mean less than $25.

Does that answer your fūcking question, ******? Price is NOT a factor in attendance. How many different ways and times do you have to be told this?

The reason you're poor is because you're stupid as fūck. Work on increasing your basic understanding skills and maybe you might move up one day to a job that pays above subsistence level.

I was being facetious. But for ***** and grins I'll humor you.

Besides obvious inflation, prices aren't really that much more expensive. You can get cheap upper deck seats for any game besides FSU for $10-$15 a ticket. Sometimes cheaper. The endzone is no longer general admission like it was in the Orange Bowl so if you want good, lower bowl endzone seats, you actually have to pay for them. Season tickets in my section for 2017 are $250 for seven home games. If you're dead broke and desperate to go to Miami games, you could sell the Notre Dame ticket and recoup a majority of the cost of season tickets.

Hard Rock has in no way "priced out the average fan". I own a blue collar business and don't make a ton of money but I still manage to enjoy every home game. If you can't afford the $15 dollar ticket for any non- FSU/ND home game, you should consider FIU tickets. I've heard they're cheap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back