O/U # of Commits Tonight?

Advertisement
8CF1F97F-E3A9-4940-A6DF-47D3F697450B.jpeg

ADD THESE NAMES TO THE LIST 🙌🏿👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾🙌🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
i got zero but only to set myself up for the worst case scenario and that it wont disappoint me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do y’all remember Ramon buchanon..Jordan Futch..Travis William..

All fast LBs..no instincts. I guy like Spence, same coaching, same environment, but different player. You’d think he ran a sub 4.5 based on his play style. But no. All Instincts
I agree, though I don't think "instincts" is the best term. It's more ability to read/diagnose what's happening in a split-second. A 5.0 guy with top diagnostic ability will get to the ball faster than a 4.5 guy without that ability. Spence is a perfect example. Of course the ideal is a 4.5 guy with elite skills at reading the play.

That's the problem with trying to convert DEs. Ability to read the play is something a kid develops well before they arrive at a college. By the time a kid is 19 yo it's usually too late. Sort of like trying to learn to hit a fastball at age 19 (well maybe not that impossible). Better to take guys who actually play LB (or Safety).

As far as Jackson, I'd be happy if he committed, but I do have some concerns about his actual LB skills.

So, we aren’t getting any commitments this weekend, are we?

OP is a mope.
OP is a recruiting noob
OP doesn’t love all three of our commits

I really don’t care to see Marvin Jones on that list and at the event

kids already a legacy… and was just seen throwing down the U

Tell him thanks but no thanks

Advertisement
Back