O/U # of Commits Tonight?

Advertisement
I doubt he gets one unless he shows he was the best corner there. We have better guys on the board that we are in a good spot with.
I figure even if he gets the offer it won't be commitable until we have more definitive answers/ideas from Fegans, Allen, Henderson twins, and Singletary.

Unless it’s elite 23 kid we shouldn’t take no verbals. These kids haven’t even seen other schools in a lot of cases..as for the OVs I don’t see any popping

Advertisement
Devon Jackson making an announcement after his visit? That’s the one I want!
Im going to be honest, I'm not as big on Devon Jackson as others on the bord are. His film doesn't do it for me and he doesn't play as fast as his track times show but I'll take him though.

Unless it’s elite 23 kid we shouldn’t take no verbals. These kids haven’t even seen other schools in a lot of cases..as for the OVs I don’t see any popping
Accept the commitment and watch for development. Recruiting is fluid. We're anticipating a big year for our Canes so if we perform on the field as expected, I'm not too worried about decommits being an issue.

Im going to be honest, I'm not as big on Devon Jackson as others on the bord are. His film doesn't do it for me and he doesn't play as fast as his track times show but I'll take him though.
Do y’all remember Ramon buchanon..Jordan Futch..Travis William..

All fast LBs..no instincts. I guy like Spence, same coaching, same environment, but different player. You’d think he ran a sub 4.5 based on his play style. But no. All Instincts

Advertisement
Accept the commitment and watch for development. Recruiting is fluid. We're anticipating a big year for our Canes so if we perform on the field as expected, I'm not too worried about decommits being an issue.
Decommits are a issue when u take commits from young impressionable kids wide eyed by the early process. Manny to his credit has pumped the breaks on that

Decommits are a issue when u take commits from young impressionable kids wide eyed by the early process. Manny to his credit has pumped the breaks on that
I think it's an issue when you take a high volume of early commits then you set yourself up for a high number of decommits but taking 2 or 3 early commits from kids you had on your board anyway is a no brainer to me. Again, recruiting is fluid. Take the kid and let the process play out. You never know you may end up with a class ambassador for class of '23.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210215-085008(1).png

🙄🙄🙄

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back