O/U # of Commits Tonight?

Advertisement
I imagine Manny pushes for at least one over the next few days. Especially with the Wes shïtshow going on.

Manny seems to really believe in momentum and commits being able to change the atmosphere around the program. Right now there’s a lot of wtf is going on. Someone committing this weekend will change that tune.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not expecting much this year with how the camp seems to be geared more towards laying ground work for '23. Honestly its nice to have 4 and 5 stars in the fold early but they rarely stick. Better to just have our crystal balls up early and lead for the big fish all year and close once dominos for '23 start falling all over the country.

Now the '22 kids on their OVs could pop but most likely those will be silent until formal announcements get made on social media.

I can see us taking a 2023 kid tonight, hopefully we get a surprise OVer pop but its not likely. Not too concerned if nobody announces cuz it looks like Cull & Graves gonna jump in the boat within the next two weeks.

Advertisement
If the Bishop Gorman LB - Benjamin Hudson or Miramar S - Darius Thomas get offered tonight there's a strong possibility they leave here committed. In addition to that, there's 7 OV's set for this weekend. Firework potential is there for class of '22.
I'll be intrigued to see what happens if McCantos impresses the staff & gets the offer and how it'd impact our CB board

Advertisement
well, I think it's safe to assume that we already have about 2 or 3 that haven't went public yet. so I'll say over 2 from today

Advertisement
Back