O/U GT rushing yards

10 (more days) is the number I prefer to think about.

Todays game is gonna give me agita
 
Last edited:
10 (more days) is the number I prefer to think about.

You may need to revise your math a little bit. They're bowl eligible and if they win either of the last 2 games, they're definitely going to a bowl at 7 wins. I think even a 6-6 Miami team gets a bowl game this year. So, it would be another roughly 1 month with this corching staff before the nightmare is over. No way they bring in a new coaching staff for the bowl game.
 
10 (more days) is the number I prefer to think about.

You may need to revise your math a little bit. They're bowl eligible and if they win either of the last 2 games, they're definitely going to a bowl at 7 wins. I think even a 6-6 Miami team gets a bowl game this year. So, it would be another roughly 1 month with this corching staff before the nightmare is over. No way they bring in a new coaching staff for the bowl game.

Couldnt they name the guy (say, like Butch) and let the current staff coach out the bowl game? One can hope.
 
Back
Top