O Line

BrianF

Sophomore
The staff has done a **** of a job this class with great prospects

KC McDermott - ESPN 150 #5 OT, Rivals 4 star, 247 5 star
Trevor Darling - ESPN 150 #12 OT, Rivals 4 star, 247 4 star
Reilly Gibbons - ESPN 300 #18 OT, Rivals 4 star, 247 4 star
Nick Linder - ESPN #8 OC, Rivals 3 star, 247 3 star (I think he is underrated)

I know we are going after another lineman, OG from what I see

- Missed out on Corey Martinez, but Kehoe was not positive on him and called the FSU commitment

- Isaiah Wynn is a positive get if we stick with him and continue to recruit him hard, also Vincent Jackson could be a packaged deal with him.

- Demetrius Knox, we have a chance but sounds like he likes Loserville and ****eyes.
edit: he is all UCLA.

Are there any other recruits that come to mind that are under the radar or the staff is pursuing on the OL?

GO CANES :neonu:

Last edited:
Advertisement
plus, we have sonny, gall, and gabois who even coach golden said surprised him this off season.

Do you mean, "Any others on the OL?"

Maybe this guy:
[video=youtube;MrAbSoeI7gE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAbSoeI7gE[/video]

Advertisement
We are extremely good at O-line and with the kids that we have committed anything else from here would a bonus...this is where we could make a risk or as always go for the best talent available at the position...either way we are solid

Advertisement
Another possible recruit is A'lique Terry from Hialeah high. He performed well at one of the camps. He's teammates with Alin Edouard and wants a Miami offer.

Miami hasn't shown interest in either Terry or Diaz. Im guessing they want a big time interior G prospect to round out the class. Wynn or Knox. If they don't get that they would probably settle on the four they currently have committed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knox OR Wynn. If not, UM won't "reach" with other prospects. Ships are becoming very limited now.

Advertisement
Back