- Power Success Rate: 107/130

Jarren Williams ranks:
- Interceptions: 1st
- Completion Percentage: 10th
- Total Yards: 29th
- Touchdowns: 30th
- QBR: 32nd

Advertisement
The fact that the OL is ranked so poorly when 1/3 of our games have been against a bad team, and another 1/3 have been a glorified exhibition game is disturbing.

The fact that the OL is ranked so poorly when 1/3 of our games have been against a bad team, and another 1/3 have been a glorified exhibition game is disturbing.
Unc a bad team now? I mean they played 3 power 5 teams in the first 3 weeks(not many have done that) and won 2 games. They beat South Carolina who put up 23 vs bama and also obviously beat Miami. Uf game was just an anomaly and heavily weighing down olineman stats in those metrics

I’m not saying the line isn’t bad. But the stats from the Florida will linger on all year. When you look at the sacks and pressures given up it’s basically a whole seasons worth. From the eye test each week the line has gotten a little better still not a elite but improving from that dumpster fire that was week 0.

Advertisement

Its awful.

Through 3 games, the metrics indicate Miami would be better off with an above average DII line.

With that said, the visual test indicated OL play improved at UNC vs UF disaster.

B-C and CMU will give ZERO positive indications and only more bad looks if they struggle today.

Unc a bad team now? I mean they played 3 power 5 teams in the first 3 weeks(not many have done that) and won 2 games. They beat South Carolina who put up 23 vs bama and also obviously beat Miami. Uf game was just an anomaly and heavily weighing down olineman stats in those metrics

At end of season, throw out worst and best D1P5 games, see what data indicates then.

My guess is reinforces theme we've seen for years--some overall baseline (in case of OL very low) obliterated by consistent "one time" catastrophic plays.

Advertisement
Yep, you give up 10 sacks in a game, that's a season's worth for some teams. Going to effect the associated stats. It's like Michigan's number of fumbles so far this season - and people are still taking about them being a final four team...

Advertisement
That first game was a couple kids who weren't ready for an extremely tough challenge but the line is definitely improving and Jarren to me is going to be a top 20 qb by seasons end at least

The offensive line is the worst; this team will struggle and will be lucky to win half of the ACC games

Advertisement
OL is trash but Jarren does not help them at all. He has no awareness in the pocket. Dude literally stood in his own endzone and took a safety today. He had time to throw the ball away or escape and run but he just stood there and took a sack for a safety.

Welp

OL is trash but Jarren does not help them at all. He has no awareness in the pocket. Dude literally stood in his own endzone and took a safety today. He had time to throw the ball away or escape and run but he just stood there and took a sack for a safety.
He was bad on that play but man they got manhandled by CENTRAL MICHIGAN in pass blocking and especially run blocking

bump

Advertisement
Back