O’s Eligibility Chart 2-6-2015

Ozone

Freshman
Premium
Fellow Canes -

Now that Signing day is over I updated the eligibility chart. I updated it for personal use periodically but Dan E. Dangerously does such good work on the site its not that necessary to repost constantly. https://www.canesinsight.com/content/1954-Eligibility-Chart

Currently we stand at 84 scholarships per my count based on publicly available info. If we add anyone else, roster attrition will need to happen. I was concerned with the Dline before signing day, but with the addition of Willis and Norton it paints a different picture (for 2016 and beyond). My concern now moves towards RB, QB, LB and future CB & WR. Looking at the Chart from mid December to Signing day we nose dived on the offensive side of the ball. FSU's class has me drooling. But that is expected as they are producing. The only positive we have is that our draftable players are NFL ready. With the porcaria they dealt with, to overcome, made them stronger... NO doubt we should have won more games. No excuse can deny that fact. That being said I am far from a golden supporter. He had his chance.

I am a fan of the U. I will support it through the bad and the good. Coaches and players will come and go but the U and what it represents aint going no where.

O’s Eligibility Chart 02062015.jpg

Advertisement
The ONLY reason I don't just copy and paste yours is because I wanted the names of players to have links to either the recruiting database here or to UM's official site.

Last edited:
Is Vogel officially on scholarship now or was that an assumption?

I figured Badgley was going to be given one eventually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back