2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not at all lol
His size combined with his speed and quickness qualify him as a generational talent. Name the last prospect with this kind of speed.

The closest I can think of is Jadeveon Clowney but Clowney ran a 4.53 in the 40 at 260lbs. This kid might be in the 4.4 range as a HS prospect at 230lbs. That's insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we could get this kid to put on 70 pounds without losing any speed while also teaching him to be very tough, I think we would have ourselves a player at defensive tackle
practicing one shot GIF

His size combined with his speed and quickness qualify him as a generational talent. Name the last prospect with this kind of speed.

The closest I can think of is Jadeveon Clowney but Clowney ran a 4.53 in the 40 at 260lbs. This kid might be in the 4.4 range as a HS prospect at 230lbs. That's insane.
To be a generational talent you have to be….talented. He’s a genetic freak playing football. He’s probably that as a track athlete but not as a ball player.

Advertisement
Jelani has the fastest 100m time in the country this year iirc - 10.21. Kid is a soph and is regarded as the fastest kid in the country. So yeah, impressive
Jelani’s form is soooooooo bad but that’s lil cuz we’re gonna get him right lol

After I introduced myself to his Dad, and told him we wish nothing but the best wherever he goes, he said "Quote".... UM is definitely in the mix.

Then he turned back towards the field as the guy who was talking to him started rambling on about Butch and things 20 plus years in the past.

I'm messing with you SWFL.

Advertisement
If we could get this kid to put on 70 pounds without losing any speed while also teaching him to be very tough, I think we would have ourselves a player at defensive tackle

Of he could lose 40 lbs, cut his legs off at the calves and play the slot. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back