2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bro he’s the fastest kid in the world. Literally. Read that one more time. He is the fastest kid in the world. And he’s built like Travis Kelce. Not only is this kid a take, you go absolutely balls to the wall for him. Empty the chamber. Send the entire school to his house, not just the football staff. Name a building after him. Are you guys high??? He’s 235 pounds and the fastest kid on the planet lmao
Totally agree. Seen it thrown around the canes YouTube stratosphere that he isn’t a take and I can’t wrap my head around it.

He would immediately be one of the freakiest athletes miami has ever signed…. And we’ve had some dudes over the years

Whatever it takes to get him you do and see what happens

Nah, there's no way you turn away an athletic freak like that. What's wrong with some of you
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America
You don’t turn him down and you say ” whatever position you want “

Totally agree. Seen it thrown around the canes YouTube stratosphere that he isn’t a take and I can’t wrap my head around it.

He would immediately be one of the freakiest athletes miami has ever signed…. And we’ve had some dudes over the years

Whatever it takes to get him you do and see what happens
Not a take ? As in we‘d pass? Pffft. He’s a take and Miami is willing to to drop a big NIL deal to make it happen.

Advertisement
He has potential to be a Vernon Davis type at TE. Imo TE, DE or LB. That’s his money spots but him having his heart set on track makes that tough. That’s why I think there’s a decent shot at a bust.

Agree. I don’t think harbor is your typical x/z WR. Rather, he’s your TE (I believe folks refer to it as F tight end) that has more of a HB/WR/TE type of role where it’s hard to stick him with a DB and you want him to draw a LB or safety. Basically, he can be schemed well

If not posted yet, In with ... he's the next (bigger) Renaldo Nehemiah and WR is his $$$ position.

Advertisement
I don't understand the track angle..I know there's appeal to track as a team sport (4x etc) but doesn't his long term success almost solely depend on himself and his performance? It doesn't really matter how well his team does as long as he's getting better/putting up good times right?

Is it just high level development that we don't have at Miami? Coaching? Instructions? Resources? Facilities? What makes an Oregon so much more attractive as a track program than Miami for an individual star? Truly curious.

Advertisement
I think anyone with a lick of sense sees there’s a pretty good risk of this one busting but you have to take him and hope he allows you to coach him. It‘s also good if he’s open to playing the position that best fits him, i‘d play the game with him for a year but after that we need to have a conversation. Give him a shot a wr and see what happens.
The Allen Bailey approach

Advertisement
He should be on the field here a lot offense, defense and special teams. WR, TE, LB, DE, return man. His usefulness is over the roof. Make it impossible for him to say “no”.

He should be on the field here a lot offense, defense and special teams. WR, TE, LB, DE, return man. His usefulness is over the roof. Make it impossible for him to say “no”.
Great point 🎯

Players like this you just get them on the field some how then the talent takes center stage.

I remember DJ Williams MLB RB or whatever didn’t matter 6’2 240 a MAN and he knew it.

We just kept him on the field period, he’d be starting LB resting while was on the O was on field and we’d need a little persuasion DJ get in there give DJ the ball somehow.
We’d score then get him beck at LB .

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back