2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m having a tough time seeing a good ball player right now

Agree. Naturally the ability is enticing but as per folks who are close to the dmv and watch him play, the knocks against him are that he struggles vs good press coverage, isn’t a good route runner and has inconsistent hands. Now, all those things can improve and you always take a kid like this but at this point, he’s a positionless player and those kinds typically struggle in college.

Agree. Naturally the ability is enticing but as per folks who are close to the dmv and watch him play, the knocks against him are that he struggles vs good press coverage, isn’t a good route runner and has inconsistent hands. Now, all those things can improve and you always take a kid like this but at this point, he’s a positionless player and those kinds typically struggle in college.
He's probably a defensive player

I think anyone with a lick of sense sees there’s a pretty good risk of this one busting but you have to take him and hope he allows you to coach him. It‘s also good if he’s open to playing the position that best fits him, i‘d play the game with him for a year but after that we need to have a conversation. Give him a shot a wr and see what happens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has potential to be a Vernon Davis type at TE. Imo TE, DE or LB. That’s his money spots but him having his heart set on track makes that tough. That’s why I think there’s a decent shot at a bust.
Bruh if he's a line acker sheeeeeeeeeesh that speed. My goodness that wouldnt be fair he's basically Isaiah Simmons tyoe

Guppie the kid has to be one of the most goodball clowns I have ever seen. I remember he was clowing Rick Ross about buying cattle for his land.

I sitting here thinking, Ross probably talk to one of his rich friends and they told him to put some cattle on that land to get a tax break. Lol

Absolutely true. Dumb people have no idea how much the agricultural exemption is worth.

He has potential to be a Vernon Davis type at TE. Imo TE, DE or LB. That’s his money spots but him having his heart set on track makes that tough. That’s why I think there’s a decent shot at a bust.
I see more than a decent shot. From the sounds of it, he’s an athlete who wants to be a track star, not a football player

Advertisement
I do not think he is coming here. Still, the dream is in 3-4 years, even with track on his mind, Harbor could speed up his development ala Jimmy Graham, who was more physical at the same stage.

For his flaws as a receiver, I think his speed and size will make up for a lot as he plays with better teammates & more coaching. Kind of like Zach Lavine and Russell Westbrook excelling more in the pros than college with their athleticism.

Last edited:
Oh that white isn’t a normal white either 🤣 that’s a very odd city if you’re from the state of Florida. Don’t want to get flagged for a political post but there a little out there over there in Boulder
I was literally just having this conversation with a co-worker. He was living near the campus for a couple of years and he’s from the tampa/Clearwater area and he said it’s like the white people on tv. Not like the white people in the south or Florida. It was a huge cultural shock for him

Advertisement
Nah, there's no way you turn away an athletic freak like that. What's wrong with some of you
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Advertisement
Nah, there's no way you turn away an athletic freak like that. What's wrong with some of you
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

I hate the idea of having two 5 stars with incredible potential not maximizing that ability by refusing to play the best position for them, but you have to give it a go with a dude like this …

I hate the idea of having two 5 stars with incredible potential not maximizing that ability by refusing to play the best position for them, but you have to give it a go with a dude like this …

Bro he’s the fastest kid in the world. Literally. Read that one more time. He is the fastest kid in the world. And he’s built like Travis Kelce. Not only is this kid a take, you go absolutely balls to the wall for him. Empty the chamber. Send the entire school to his house, not just the football staff. Name a building after him. Are you guys high??? He’s 235 pounds and the fastest kid on the planet lmao

Bro he’s the fastest kid in the world. Literally. Read that one more time. He is the fastest kid in the world. And he’s built like Travis Kelce. Not only is this kid a take, you go absolutely balls to the wall for him. Empty the chamber. Send the entire school to his house, not just the football staff. Name a building after him. Are you guys high??? He’s 235 pounds and the fastest kid on the planet lmao

I agree. Go get him and figure it out. If it doesn’t work on the field it was 💯 worth the effort, because if it does… boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back