2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question had nothing to do with Miami dawg. No matter where he goes I’m struggling to see a good ball player lol
You may very well be right, he might bust. But what I do know is humans with his athletic profile are rare. And it’s those types of humans that make up the bulk of the NFL, especially on defense.

You got to take him and hope to figure it out along the way, regardless of what team you are.

Advertisement
If we get this kid to come here I’ll ban myself for good. I’m likely on the way out anyways.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
He's not in Colorado it's just fools on here scared of Barstool that's all
View attachment 225987
Guppie the kid has to be one of the most goofball clowns I have ever seen. I remember he was clowing Rick Ross about buying cattle for his land.

I sitting here thinking, Ross probably talk to one of his rich friends and they told him to put some cattle on that land to get a tax break. Lol

Last edited:
Thats
Guppie the kid has to be one of the most goodball clowns I have ever seen. I remember he was clowing Rick Ross about buying cattle for his land.

I sitting here thinking, Ross probably talk to one of his rich friends and they told him to put some cattle on that land to get a tax break. Lol
That's wild he would try and clown him back then for how someone else handled their own money lol

Advertisement
And without the Colorado football team, that
0.9% Black/African American", becomes:

7 families in the Noble Park area of Boulder and 6 families scattered about.

P.S. I attended the University of Colorado for a semester. Boulder has made alot of progress on diversity since the 70's. Look's like it finally WOKE up to be darn near almost a full 1%
I've been there a number of times. Beautiful little city right at the base of the Rockies. But ... probably gonna continue to be a culture shock for those coming from more diverse areas.

Beautiful campus too. Football stadium and Spanish-tile orange roofed buildings reminded me of Stanford. They have had a number of African American standouts like Shenault and Awuzie, as well as Kordell Stewart, Michael Westbrook, Eric Bienemy, Rashaan Salaam, going back to NFL HoFer Cliff Branch.

Not buying its barstool money. Let’s not act like a lot of these kids aren’t comfortable playing for a black coach, especially one with Deions notoriety.
It has nothing to do with him being black.

I've been there a number of times. Beautiful little city right at the base of the Rockies. But ... probably gonna continue to be a culture shock for those coming from more diverse areas.

Beautiful campus too. Football stadium and Spanish-tile orange roofed buildings reminded me of Stanford. They have had a number of African American standouts like Shenault and Awuzie, as well as Kordell Stewart, Michael Westbrook, Eric Bienemy, Rashaan Salaam, going back to NFL HoFer Cliff Branch.
robin williams vintage GIF

Advertisement

Don't forget their ultimate killer Rae Carruth

Advertisement
The racial makeup of Boulder is 88.0% White, 0.9% Black/African American, 0.4% Native American, 4.7% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.2% some other race, and 2.6% from two or more races. 8.7% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
Oh that white isn’t a normal white either 🤣 that’s a very odd city if you’re from the state of Florida. Don’t want to get flagged for a political post but they’re a little out there over there in Boulder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back