2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo this kid will be feast or famine.

It will be famine.

He needs to learn how to play WR from the ground floor up.

Miami has NOBODY who can teach him how to be a professional WR. That’s why nobody wants to come here.

Offense sucks (again) and decades of high profile busts.

Personally, if he was my kid and wanted to play WR, I wouldn’t send him to Miami.

Advertisement
Do we think Miami wants him at WR? TE room could be a little crowded with Arroyo, Skinner, Brantley, Riley Williams...Mammarelli, McCormick, Carver...Def would be nice if he could play WR.. looks big thoI
Just let him run 9 routes and posts. At wr, he would be the vertical outside threat defenses would have to account for. Opens up the whole field.

It will be famine.

He needs to learn how to play WR from the ground floor up.

Miami has NOBODY who can teach him how to be a professional WR. That’s why nobody wants to come here.

Offense sucks (again) and decades of high profile busts.

Personally, if he was my kid and wanted to play WR, I wouldn’t send him to Miami.
Sad Arrested Development GIF

Advertisement
I’d take this kid 10/10 times over Cormani. This kids a cultural foundational piece. Cormani is a bigger position of need for sure, but Harbor fits the culture I believe Mario is trying to build
Genuine question because I’ve seen you mention it a couple times:

Do you really think so? He is clearly a bright kid and I would want his personality and physical gifts in the locker room.

But does he love football? I do question that, because that also needs to be a trait in the locker room.

I’m having a tough time seeing a good ball player right now
we got blown out by MTSU, DUKE AT HOME, won 5 games and FSU REAMED us on national TV.. It hurts us not taking a genetic freak 1 of a kind athlete we have NEVER seen. 6'5 running faster than every player on our team.. Lets take our chances, we have nothing to lose.. Even if he only helps our trash track program

Advertisement
Anyone know if this kid can stop once he gets going?

Man I’d get him in motion behind another receiver like how McDaniel uses Hill. Let big man get a head start, scare the **** out of corners with that speed and hit ‘em with that 15 dig/curl. the second they the lose respect for the go route….

Of course none of this works if he takes 2 seconds to stop and change direction

Doesn’t our contract end in 2027? He will be more than likely gone before then or you implying within the next two years? 👀

If we HAD to have adidas...we are under contrct.

If we NEED Nike...well, you know how I feel about that, we can get out of the contract early if we try...

Advertisement
we got blown out by MTSU, DUKE AT HOME, won 5 games and FSU REAMED us on national TV.. It hurts us not taking a genetic freak 1 of a kind athlete we have NEVER seen. 6'5 running faster than every player on our team.. Lets take our chances, we have nothing to lose.. Even if he only helps our trash track program
My question had nothing to do with Miami dawg. No matter where he goes I’m struggling to see a good ball player lol

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back