2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he visits we got him imo
Talked to his Dad for a few mins at the Under Armour game. Entire family had Black shirts on with Harbor on the back. Had a thick Caribbean accent....and was super nice to me. I told him we'd Love to have him at UM...But regardless of where he goes, I wished him continued success. He was very appreciative.

Advertisement
Talked to his Dad for a few mins at the Under Armour game. Entire family had Black shirts on with Harbor on the back. Had a thick Caribbean accent....and was super nice to me. I told him we'd Love to have him at UM...But regardless of where he goes, I wished him continued success. He was very appreciative.

You are the class ambassador, my friend. Making friends and repping the U in the most gentlemanly fashion!

Advertisement
he's not coming to Miami if he can't visit this weekend...the kid said it himself....we likely out of it unless he unexpectedly visits within the next two days...
Could be wrong; but I thought that only transfers were allowed to visit this weekend?

Advertisement
Could be wrong; but I thought that only transfers were allowed to visit this weekend?
I'm going off what he said in two separate UA interviews...I believe he has two track meets coming up..said he's only free this weekend ...Oregon is likely his last visit ....

I'm going off what he said in two separate UA interviews...I believe he has two track meets coming up..said he's only free this weekend ...Oregon is likely his last visit ....
I won't say nothing if you won't!

Advertisement
Yea i think he is actually Nigerian.

No doubting his athletic ability but I always have concerns when kids, especially super athletic ones don’t really produce much at the high school level. He’s been the most talented player on the field for his entire life, he should be dominating at least one position. I just don’t think his heart/head are really into the game.

To be clear, the raw ability is certainly worth recruiting, it’s just that I wouldn’t be surprised if he never really plays to potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back