2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can any of these kids play LB or CB? Because if not its just more 56-45 losses at some point.

But if you want some style points he will get you them.

Mario Cristobal will still recruit him …He change his top 5 …leaving Miami out …said ON3….Young men’s change their mind all the time ……🤷🏾‍♂️ this is why you cannot predict where he’s going…🤷🏾‍♂️..MUCH SUCCESS TO THE YOUNG MAN 💪🏿👍🏾I still believe anything possible.. this from Nyckoles harbor….earlier

Last edited:
A kid like this..I wouldnt be shocked if he dragged this out past NSD. I can see him saying, "To focus on my final season for Track, I wont be making a decision until May. Thanks. Respect my decision"...This kid is just all over the place. Not like hes being disrespectful or handling his recruitment wrong..but he is bound to do or say anything at this point. Ill check back on this thread in Feb to see. lol

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal will still recruit him …He change his top 5 …leaving Miami out …said ON3….Young men’s change their mind all the time ……🤷🏾‍♂️ this is why you cannot predict where he’s going…🤷🏾‍♂️..MUCH SUCCESS TO THE YOUNG MAN 💪🏿👍🏾I still believe anything possible.. this from Nyckoles harbor….earlier

This was posted on 20 Dec…. Maybe he reposted it, idk…

Advertisement
I read that his first year there Moss was a readshirt along with Warrick and HoF OT Walter Jones
Redshirting was part of an agreement to sign with FSU, after an off-the-field incident gave cause to ND to deny Moss admission. IIRC, Moss got into a fight in high school.

Eugene OR is literally called track town USA. If I was a betting man, that’s where he ends up.

Yes, but their men took a dive and they fired their men's head coach earlier this year. They'll get it together though as they expect championships.

Advertisement
Yes, but their men took a dive and they fired their men's head coach earlier this year. They'll get it together though as they expect championships.
I’m staying a blank on the 100m kid. Looked like Mighty Mouse. Favored to win the 100m at NCAAs but **** the bed. The team as a whole was definitely down. One poor year and the replace the coach. It shows their commitment. That new facility they built is beautiful.

I’m staying a blank on the 100m kid. Looked like Mighty Mouse. Favored to win the 100m at NCAAs but **** the bed. The team as a whole was definitely down. One poor year and the replace the coach. It shows their commitment. That new facility they built is beautiful.

Best in the world and that's no lie. There's some that have a cool smaller feel to them, but overall it's beyond compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back