2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Moss was not stiff, like at all. He is hands down my favorite athlete of all time, watch your mouth lol. Yes, he was faster than everyone as well, but you don’t do this if you’re a stiff.

Between the Des Howard qoute, the Rashada qoute, and now reading Moss was stiff...I'm for sure suffering from something. Idek what I'm reading anymore.

Going to the doctor guys.

Advertisement
Yeah cuz u a coach and is recruiting him. Be for real. If he wants to play WR and you want him, he playing WR, simple as.

Naw, any person with eyes and has watched football can see he isn’t a WR, but keep falling in love with attributes. This ain’t Madden. I bet you’d line Montez Sweat at WR because of his speed.

Please let us know that you think its not happening at least 5 more times on this thread......its important you reiterate.

He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.

*******BONUS: MY WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU******
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.

Not saying he is this guy, but Randy Moss was stiff. That boy would just run by you no matter how fast you was. Im sending him long and toss it up like Culpepper in 03.
1672517037732.gif

Advertisement
Hard to measure but for me, you have to have great hands to be a WR. Can this guy catch? If yes, then with his measurables he has a shot at WR.
To me you have to have enough speed to play the wr position at the college level, but you got to have hands and run very good routes. Thats exactly why everyone wanted Brandon Innis.

Moss was also a top 50 basketball recruit, who won state player of the year over his teammate, White Chocolate Jason Williams. He is the furthest thing from a stiff athlete.

Thank you! People just come on this site and say anything. His name is a verb but all he did was run faster than his opponents. I mean let’s forget dude was making acrobatic catches over his opponent which led to the term “Moss’d”

Advertisement
Thank you! People just come on this site and say anything. His name is a verb but all he did was run faster than his opponents. I mean let’s forget dude was making acrobatic catches over his opponent which led to the term “Moss’d”
He was also one of the greatest HS basketball players in WV history and teamed with Jason Williams in HS. I've heard a lot of adjectives used to describe Randy Moss over the years, but "stiff" is a new one.

He was also one of the greatest HS basketball players in WV history and teamed with Jason Williams in HS. I've heard a lot of adjectives used to describe Randy Moss over the years, but "stiff" is a new one.

Exactly! Man the things people say. I think Moss also played baseball and ran track. No one ever called hm stiff

Advertisement
Reports r speculating that UO may be shifting in to the driver seat on this one.

Free article from On3, so no copy & paste violation:

Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll five-star athlete Nyckoles Harbor has scheduled an official visit to Oregon, he told reporters at hotel check-in for the Under Armour All-America Game. Harbor will be in Eugene from Jan. 27-29.

“Just the track and football side of things,” Harbor said about Oregon. “You see what coach Lanning has done this year. He’s turning the program. They got 10 wins this season. They’re a pretty good program. Overall, just everything about it. Plus track and then plus Nike and all that. It’s a great fit. It sounds great to me just for what I’m trying to achieve and stuff, with the track and football aspects. You got the best of both words there.”

@TheToadSage @LeedsCane

Reports r speculating that UO may be shifting in to the driver seat on this one.

Free article from On3, so no copy & paste violation:

Washington (D.C.) Archbishop Carroll five-star athlete Nyckoles Harbor has scheduled an official visit to Oregon, he told reporters at hotel check-in for the Under Armour All-America Game. Harbor will be in Eugene from Jan. 27-29.

“Just the track and football side of things,” Harbor said about Oregon. “You see what coach Lanning has done this year. He’s turning the program. They got 10 wins this season. They’re a pretty good program. Overall, just everything about it. Plus track and then plus Nike and all that. It’s a great fit. It sounds great to me just for what I’m trying to achieve and stuff, with the track and football aspects. You got the best of both words there.”

@TheToadSage @LeedsCane

Oregon isn't exactly where you want to go if you are bright guy like this who is looking for a quality education.

Oregon isn't exactly where you want to go if you are bright guy like this who is looking for a quality education.

I’m pretty sure this guy is focused on athletics, specifically track. Oregon is a top 25 Outdoor T&F program & top 10 Indoor T&F program.

This is y I was meh about him coming here. Anything can happen, but it’s been pretty well known he wants to go somewhere where there’s a strong T&F program. Education is secondary.

Advertisement
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.

*******BONUS: MY WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU******
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
He is not coming.
That’s great to know. Now… is he going to sign here is the question 👀

College is college, unless you going to harvard or yale stanford type I dont think its wrong to look at programs that can pay you millions that will put you in position for both. Our neglect of track program is sad and needs to be fixed ASAP. We got the islands right there, we should have a pipeline and top track program with our location.. Someone needs to step the **** up, this has hurt us here

Last edited:
I’m curious how motivated he is in regards to football compared to track. Not that you can’t be great at both, but if his goal is the Olympics or the NFL, I’m thinking he’ll have to make a tough decision at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back