2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Harbor a legit potential commit/signee? Or wishful thinking and filler while we wait on Cormani?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tight end he can do it at 6-5 240lbs with 4.3 speed won't have to block too much

That’s the rub - he’s said that he does not really want to put on weight in college which means he’ll be playing at 220-225 at the next level.

That’s the rub - he’s said that he does not really want to put on weight in college which means he’ll be playing at 220-225 at the next level.
I figured maybe like 10 to 15 more pounds of strength is all he need for the position to be that flexed out Kyle Pitts type at TE. I think he can still do track at that weight

Advertisement
Brian burns Kyle pitts were all that weight

Yon can disagree all you want, I was a a scholarship wr and had offers as db as well. I just also happen to place 3rd in pole vault my only year of doing it and placed 3rd in state my one year trying out. That was 1990 at Showalter field in Winter park HS.

Again this is JMO but he is 100% not a wr, not even close. You like many think hes a wr because hes fast. lol that is not how this **** works. You will see. bet he ends up as a DE. Its his natural spot.
LMAO …SMH…HE PLAYED DE, TE, and “WR” At Archbishop Carroll in Washington DC where I am from and have seen him play…
im a football coach for over 25 year in DCIAA …I can recognize football talent…LOL man go head. , whether he end up as a receiver or a DE or a TE that would be outstanding no matter what position he plays ,…💪🏿👍🏾Will be 👍🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Depends if we really get that last visit. If so, things get interesting.
Oregon is his last visit 27th-29th ...if he decides to visit Miami....said it will be around the 7th-8th ....if he has track practice on those days don't expect it to happen...

Advertisement
Not saying he is this guy, but Randy Moss was stiff. That boy would just run by you no matter how fast you was. Im sending him long and toss it up like Culpepper in 03.

Randy Moss was not stiff, like at all. He is hands down my favorite athlete of all time, watch your mouth lol. Yes, he was faster than everyone as well, but you don’t do this if you’re a stiff.

Not saying he is this guy, but Randy Moss was stiff. That boy would just run by you no matter how fast you was. Im sending him long and toss it up like Culpepper in 03.

Lol now Randy moss was stiff? Lawd
Why is that? He’s built like DK who just made 70 million

You do know that just because you’re 6-5, 220 that means you have the same athletic ability/agility, right?

Randy Moss was not stiff, like at all. He is hands down my favorite athlete of all time, watch your mouth lol. Yes, he was faster than everyone as well, but you don’t do this if you’re a stiff.

Moss was also a top 50 basketball recruit, who won state player of the year over his teammate, White Chocolate Jason Williams. He is the furthest thing from a stiff athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back