2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This kid is either going to be a monster or the next Mike Mamula

This kid is either going to be a monster or the next Mike Mamula

I’m just wondering how serious he is about football. I was actually surprised he doesn’t have any eye popping stats, either. He appears when he focused on defense last yr, he was a menace, but now he’s putting up pretty pedestrian #’s on both sides of the ball. We’ll see how he fares.

Last edited:
I’m just wondering how serious he is about football. I was actually surprised he doesn’t have any eye popping stats either. He appears when he focused on defense last yr, he was a menace, but now he’s putting up pretty pedestrian #’s on both sides of the ball. We’ll see how he fares.
Yea then he wants to do track too, I feel like he needs to pick a sport, if he chooses football then he needs to give his all 100% to one position then he could be a monster

Advertisement
I believe this was the recruit saying he wanted to be a neurosurgeon following his playing career.

Advertisement
Kid is more Myron Rolle than Javon Kerse which is not a bad thing. I get the impression he plays sports because he’s physically able to but his heart lies in academics which is awesome. If I knew him personally, I’d steer him more towards a school where athletics is secondary to academics. We need more neurosurgeons than football players for the future. Maybe he finds a cure for CTE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby posted an update ~15 minutes ago saying Miami is willing to let Harbor play any position he wants to, including TE. Appears he wants to play on offense and Miami would be very open to that, and 'is something to consider'.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back