2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid was never coming y’all actually mad like we had a chance haha
I’m not mad but I am disappointed. We took an extra Dline coach to help with recruiting but it stills seems to be a bit of a sore spot as of now. This is the type of kid that should be taking an OV here if we’re serious about be a contender They got Wayne which was up but it’s been underwhelming ever since.

Advertisement
I’m not mad but I am disappointed. We took an extra Dline coach to help with recruiting but it stills seems to be a bit of a sore spot as of now. This is the type of kid that should be taking an OV here if we’re serious about be a contender They got Wayne which was up but it’s been underwhelming ever since.

Agree. Going to have to hit the portal for help at DE and DT.

Locksley has convinced this kid he's an offensive player now so don't think we can put this 1 on the DL coaches.

Advertisement
I hope with this new emphasis on athletics we are hearing the Track and Field programs start to elevate themselves and we add a few obvious sports to hopefully allow us to fit in more...in another conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back