2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This really makes me wonder who the more 5 stars then wins could be? Has to be really out of left field at this point.

Advertisement
The bags have entered the mix more like it
Lol we bagmen now too bro

I don’t hate on players getting their bags either. Football is an amazing sport but it’s dangerous af. Get the money while you can

Advertisement
Lol we bagmen now too bro

I don’t hate on players getting their bags either. Football is an amazing sport but it’s dangerous af. Get the money while you can
I'm not mad at it, is what it is, but UGA money probably is quite a bit longer than ours I'd guess.

Me too other than Sampson what other 5* do we even look decent for.

Realistically? None.

We are trying for guys like hill, hicks, innis, and Wilson but all of them will be tough sledding. I guess you can throw in baxter in that group as a borderline 5 star guy.

Advertisement
Can we just get some good news? It's getting so difficult not to be negative.
5sf GIF by 5-Second Films

Advertisement
Man our recruiting news has been **** for months. Cormani was so unexpected but it’s been crap before and crap after
With that said its still an excellent class if we close with Samson, Bain with any luck bama doesn't take Brown and with Mario I think we can expect atleast one signing day surprise.

he’s NOT COMING …..DAMMMM….OH WELL …KEEP MOVING FORWARD …GO CANES…🧡💚🖐🏾🤚🏾🧡💚💪🏿👍🏾🙌🏿
…re-track this statement….MARIO CRISTOBAL IS ONE OF THE BEST RECRUITERS ….ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE…👀👍🏾🙌🏿

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back