2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids recruitment is very quiet, that's for sure.

Is LSU recruiting him for the offensive side of the ball? They're the best T&F team of his final five by a huge margin.
Which is why they are the leader. But, his family is looking for more than that. All of his top schools are built off of relationships.

Advertisement
NGL, I haven't seen film of him this year but 2 sacks this year?
It is kinda worrysome, but without background info who knows. To me he is a physical specimen similar to how Jaelan Phillips was. So should be worth the experiment.

Which is why they are the leader. But, his family is looking for more than that. All of his top schools are built off of relationships.

I didn't know they were the leader.

I'm sure he has good relationships with all five schools, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

IMHO, while relationships matter, they can always end. Make a business decision on schools, not emotional ones. If T&F is a big part of that, LSU should be his choice.

I always have a weird stance on T&F potential guys. Football players, there's a boatload of them. True world class talent, it's rare and my preference is they pursue it. If they can do both, great. He'll make the right call for himself I'm sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back