2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

This man is always so wild with his tweets

This one will not (and should not) be well received. Probably Harbor related, sure, but considering where we are in the win/loss column this season and some of the reasons/excuses, this Tweet should have been workshopped a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No one turned him down. He’s just perplexing to project. I don’t think he’s good at football today. He could be phenomenal tomorrow

This. I'm always in the camp of sign as many elite athletes as you can. Whether they translate at the next level is completely debateable. But, with these kinds of kids, if they are positionless for a reason and just are unable to translate their athletic ability to the next level, they won't play much or portal. However, if you do it on one, woooo weeee, you've got a special talent. Very little downside but YUUUUGE upside.

All that said, I don't know what position fits him best. Those types of players typically don't pan out much in college from my experience.

Play him at LBer with that speed. You find ways to play this kid.

Advertisement
Speed isn’t the only attribute needed to be a player. What if he can’t catch? Or isn’t agile enough to redirect as a LB. It will all come down to him making a choice between track and football.

He only had 2 sacks, 10.2 speed really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, also he is probably a future injury prone player, NIL baby, and culture destroyer. Also he was never coming.

jk

NGL, I haven't seen film of him this year but 2 sacks this year?

Don’t overthink it! Worse thing that can happen is you use a football scholarship on improving our track team.

Kids recruitment is very quiet, that's for sure.

Is LSU recruiting him for the offensive side of the ball? They're the best T&F team of his final five by a huge margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back