2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, at most I'd put him at TE. He doesn't have the fluidity to play WR at the next level.
These the same dumb evaluations that have us 4-5. You take 5 star world class speed at 6’5 and put him at the top of your **** board. You won’t see 6’5 with Olympic speed for the next decade. You as a coach have to figure out the rest.

Advertisement
These the same dumb evaluations that have us 4-5. You take 5 star world class speed at 6’5 and put him at the top of your **** board. You won’t see 6’5 with Olympic speed for the next decade. You as a coach have to figure out the rest.

Not disagreeing with you. My comment and your comment are not mutually exclusive. I'm of the mindset that you take these freaks and then figure out the rest later. That said, his future on offense is at TE and not at wR. Personally, I don't know that he'd be terribly effective at WR at the next level.

Not disagreeing with you. My comment and your comment are not mutually exclusive. I'm of the mindset that you take these freaks and then figure out the rest later. That said, his future on offense is at TE and not at wR. Personally, I don't know that he'd be terribly effective at WR at the next level.
I would try him at OLB (see Harvey now) and TE (see Skinner).

Put him at wideout and develop him. End of story. Tight end is a waste cause he ain’t blocking no one. And won’t want to gain weight

Advertisement
As an edge rusher he’s not the most impressive player currently. He’s just big and crazy fast

I'd take Wilson over Harbor, tbh

He's a great athlete but it takes more than being just big and fast to play on the edge. I said this months ago, if he's not willing to commit to football, put him at WR/TE and let him be a gadget player. He has alot of work ahead of him if he wants to play DL

Put him at wideout and develop him. End of story. Tight end is a waste cause he ain’t blocking no one. And won’t want to gain weight

You think Skinner is out there plowing people? Not all TEs are built alike and have the same role in an offense.

Advertisement
If he truly only has 2 sacks this season, and wasn’t hurt and is playing as much defense as he did last season then that’s a head scratcher considering he had 17 last season.

Regardless, he is 1/10th of what he could be. I don’t want to say boom or bust, because it’s hard for me to see this kid become a complete non productive bust if he stays healthy considering his physical talent, but obviously it’s possible for him not to live up to the top 10 billing he is carrying.

Just put that kid in the front 7 and let him wreak absolute havoc, whether it’s full time edge or SLB.

*This could all be for nothing, sounds like good chance he doesn’t even visit us after all. SIAP.

FF193A7A-CBAE-4FB2-8A74-4C3438CEA1D4.jpeg

Last edited:
If he truly only has 2 sacks this season, and wasn’t hurt and is playing as much defense as he did last season then that’s a head scratcher considering he had 17 last season.

Regardless, he is 1/10th of what he could be. I don’t want to say boom or bust, because it’s hard for me to see this kid become a complete non productive bust if he stays healthy considering his physical talent, but obviously it’s possible for him not to live up to the top 10 billing he is carrying.

Just put that kid in the front 7 and let him wreak absolute havoc, whether it’s full time edge or SLB.

*This could all be for nothing, sounds like good chance he doesn’t even visit us after all. SIAP.

View attachment 214608

So we are out now? Lol

Advertisement

I've said all along, WR. Let him do his track thing, see where it takes him, and he can still play that position. Hands, how good is he at catching the ball?

Any other position in the field and he's going to have to transform his body which will eliminate him from track.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back