2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s in his ear about safety? Ahhh maybe his parents. The kid is from D.C l, they know what’s up. And y’all gotta stop like the Gables is some place far away. The key at a program is keeping your players safe and out of trouble. I’m not worried about Mario with that.

Advertisement
Anyone growing up in DC will laugh out loud at the suggestion that Coral GBA,es is safe. Maybe as hard as Marcus Fortson laughed in Chuck Amati’s face.
I’ve lived in Atlanta since 1993. My kids are rained here. Other than random acts of violence which occur literally everywhere in the world, it is pretty **** easy to avoid being a victim of crime. Stay away from certain obvious neighborhoods. When out past 12 be more conscious of surroundings, and stay away from gas stations after 12.

No major city is “unsafe”. There are parts of every city that are unsafe and parts that are very safe. Some people have no choice because they are raised in an unsafe part of a city. But for those who have a choice, like every single student living on UM’s campus, being safe is of very little concern.

Anyone growing up in DC will laugh out loud at the suggestion that Coral GBA,es is safe. Maybe as hard as Marcus Fortson laughed in Chuck Amati’s face.
I’ve lived in Atlanta since 1993. My kids are rained here. Other than random acts of violence which occur literally everywhere in the world, it is pretty **** easy to avoid being a victim of crime. Stay away from certain obvious neighborhoods. When out past 12 be more conscious of surroundings, and stay away from gas stations after 12.

No major city is “unsafe”. There are parts of every city that are unsafe and parts that are very safe. Some people have no choice because they are raised in an unsafe part of a city. But for those who have a choice, like every single student living on UM’s campus, being safe is of very little concern.
Even tallahassee is like this. Florida state is right next to the hood lol. It might not be like miami, nyc, la, but it's the hood regardless.

Wouldnt put it past Mario. We do already have Wayne, and appear to be in good shape with Bain. We cant get everyone lol. My question is what does he have up his sleeve for DT.
Hopefully Hall and a Portal kid.

Advertisement

I moved to Atlanta from Miami on March 12, 1993…the day before the Blizzard of ‘93/Storm of the Century, btw. Wild af for an introduction to Atlanta. I was 13.

You a lawyer? If so, same here.

The times have changed and we have been over this on this very site. WRs are now the second highest paid postion in the NFL
I stand by what I said. QB is the highest paid. 2nd non highest paid player is Aaron Donald then tyreke Hill followed by TJ Watt.

34 WR made $10M

31 Edge Rushers made more than $10M but that number is skewed lower than what it actually is because of the Dline/edge categorization. Guys like Chandler Jones and JJ watt are listed as DLineman.

If you include all Dlineman you get a total of 49 guys making $10M. So at worst it’s a push in terms of highest paid.

Times haven’t changed. We just had two DE’s go 1 and 2 in the draft last year. We have never seen WR go 1 and 2 in the draft because DE is the second most important position in football.

I stand by what I said. QB is the highest paid. 2nd non highest paid player is Aaron Donald then tyreke Hill followed by TJ Watt.

34 WR made $10M

31 Edge Rushers made more than $10M but that number is skewed lower than what it actually is because of the Dline/edge categorization. Guys like Chandler Jones and JJ watt are listed as DLineman.

If you include all Dlineman you get a total of 49 guys making $10M. So at worst it’s a push in terms of highest paid.

Times haven’t changed. We just had two DE’s go 1 and 2 in the draft last year. We have never seen WR go 1 and 2 in the draft because DE is the second most important position in football.
yep most important are qb and guys who get to your qb lol

Advertisement
If he doesnt wanna get big you have to put him at WR. Remember these kids are not done learning. I just want him here. I want us to have the best athletes on the field again. It sucks to watch DJ Ivey running full speed and look like when im running my 3 miles in the morning. Or have no WR that anyone fear. That changes soon.

I would try him at WR/TE (skinner like role) and OLB/edge (spy in the 3/4 looks)

Track is a factor so you're seeing teams selling him on the offensive side of the ball which will allow him to keep his frame. Some are selling both or whatever the heck he wants to do essentially. Figured he'd be an offensive recruit when it's all said and done. He ends up at edge, his track days are done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back