2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont want to negatively recruit, but if saftey is his priority than Brian Kelly shouldn’t of ever been in consideration, dude frucking killed a student during practice and didn’t flinch. It’s beyond me that parents would ever let their sons play for him.

Advertisement
Kid needs to be a receiver. He will get beat up on the line
He said he wants to be the number 1 overall pick in the draft. Last time I checked it’s been **** near 20 years since a WR went first overall. 95’ Keyshawn Johnson. Defensive End is the second most important position in all of football. If he wants to be a top 3 pick the position decision is easy.

But like everyone else said. Idgaf what position he plays

I dont want to negatively recruit, but if saftey is his priority than Brian Kelly shouldn’t of ever been in consideration, dude frucking killed a student during practice and didn’t flinch. It’s beyond me that parents would ever let their sons play for him.
SPEAK
ON
IT

"Hurricane gusts? **** you son get your *** up in the lift and film."

SMFH

I dont want to negatively recruit, but if saftey is his priority than Brian Kelly shouldn’t have ever been in consideration, dude frucking killed a student during practice and didn’t flinch. It’s beyond me that parents would ever let their sons play for him.
I would put money on it being Brian Kelly who has put “safety” in Harbors ear about UM. Negative recruit his a$$ all fvcken day

Advertisement
Wherever the F he wants

This is the only answer. Too often we overthink where an athletic freak can fit in our team and we end up losing out. I've always supported the notion that you sign as many elite athletes as you can and figure out the rest later. If they are very niche in their skillset or are kind of positionless (which post athletic freaks tend to be), then make them niche at the next level rather than try to square peg/round hole them.

Advertisement
He said he wants to be the number 1 overall pick in the draft. Last time I checked it’s been **** near 20 years since a WR went first overall. 95’ Keyshawn Johnson. Defensive End is the second most important position in all of football. If he wants to be a top 3 pick the position decision is easy.

But like everyone else said. Idgaf what position he plays
The times have changed and we have been over this on this very site. WRs are now the second highest paid postion in the NFL

Advertisement
The times have changed and we have been over this on this very site. WRs are now the second highest paid postion in the NFL
Was his comment that the player wanted to be the highest paid player in the NFL or the #1 draft pick?

You kind of made a response completely off target.

This feels like one we could have a real chance at the end due to Mario + the university itself. I think we knock it out of the park with his fam.

Was his comment that the player wanted to be the highest paid player in the NFL or the #1 draft pick?

You kind of made a response completely off target.
My point was that WRs are becoming more of a priority in the league period, that includes the draft. I expect us to see a WR go 1 soon enough again. I like Harbor at DE myself but there is a major shift happening in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back