2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can you save us here @LeedsCane ? I see those ❌'s a couple pages back. Maybe just re-scheduling?

Some of us are acting like he threw down our hat at his commitment and signed a NLoI with FSU or something. It would have been great to have him at Legends Camp, but oh well. It's a minor setback early in a recruitment that's going to go on for a while. Buck up, guys.

Someone paying him not to visit. Over the years we’ve seen tons of cancellations. Doesnt seem like other schools get many cancellations.

I understand if it’s an unofficial visit, but officials are pretty well planned in advance
I insinuated this exact thing in this thread and got a strong Disagree from the resident insider. 🤷‍♂️

Rumor out there that NYCKOLES HARBOR canceled…but I was told he’s still coming to legend week
…my response is ”WE WILL SEE THIS WEEK COMING’👀
ALSO disgruntle Gary Furman and another reporter are going back-and-forth with let me say different information between the two reporters and a known source, so be careful what you hear it could be on purpose to sidetrack certain people ‘others ….lol 👀😳👍🏾🙌🏿🧡💚🏈

Attachments

• 1655828954049.jpeg
    1655828954049.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 190810
Rumor out there that nyckoles harbor canceled…but I was told he’s still coming to legend week …my response is ”WE WILL SEE THIS WEEK COMING’👀
ALSO disgruntle Gary Furman add another reporter are going back-and-forth with let me say different information between the two reporters and a known source, so be careful what you hear it could be on purpose to sidetrack certain people ‘others ….lol 👀😳👍🏾🙌🏿🧡💚🏈
Does this say we still ******?

Rumor out there that NYCKOLES HARBOR canceled…but I was told he’s still coming to legend week
…my response is ”WE WILL SEE THIS WEEK COMING’👀
ALSO disgruntle Gary Furman add another reporter are going back-and-forth with let me say different information between the two reporters and a known source, so be careful what you hear it could be on purpose to sidetrack certain people ‘others ….lol 👀😳👍🏾🙌🏿🧡💚🏈

keep rolling with the updates, blaze!

Advertisement
Our fans still haven't gotten used to not being run by bums. Aint no kid, no Innis, no Harbor, no Rashada, nobody gonna play with us. We control the narrative, we set the visits. All of it. That don't mean everyone will come but the staff know genuine interest and none genuine interest.

There people still trying to sensationalize us like they said the NCAA was probing us about NIL when Ruiz told them man to come look. Or all the lies about us struggling to find coaches to work for Mario.

Advertisement
Miami won the ACC title for women. Miami track doesn't suck they just dont have as many as other teams to win NCAA. The track coach has coached USA Olympic teams. Track is an individual sport, if he comes here he will be as ok as anywhere else.
Thank you for the explanation. I knew we’d just won on the womens side, I’ve just heard forever that TF is terrible at UM.

dammmm….just was told NYCKOLES HARBOR, Postponed his official visit on Legend week to Miami because I have another track meet…… but we’ll visit later in the future. SO HE’S still coming to visit just not next week ….THATS good news

Attachments

• AC5999AE-BD63-480B-AC83-F7A7655A4B35.jpeg
    AC5999AE-BD63-480B-AC83-F7A7655A4B35.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Advertisement
How this track meet wasn’t known prior to arranging the visit is a question we will never get the answer to but hey lol. I’m sure the staff has it under control. As long as the kid visits eventually, that’s all we can ultimately ask for.
Yaaaaaa

I wanna assume Mario and company aren't like :insert 97 coaches here: over the past 20+ years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back