2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting angle and if someone else made I would be asking you if that’s allowed. Take it that could be done?

I belive that the track official VISIT is OK, but a track SCHOLARSHIP (assuming we offered a track scholarship) would convert to football if he played within the first two years (that's my recall of the rule, not sure if it has been changed more recently with all the other NCAA rule changes).

But, yes, he is a LEGIT track athlete, near-world-class. Not a problem to recruit him for that sport as well.

Advertisement
I belive that the track official VISIT is OK, but a track SCHOLARSHIP (assuming we offered a track scholarship) would convert to football if he played within the first two years (that's my recall of the rule, not sure if it has been changed more recently with all the other NCAA rule changes).

But, yes, he is a LEGIT track athlete, near-world-class. Not a problem to recruit him for that sport as well.
Was aware of the scholarship rule you mention and his track potential but didn’t know if it would be possible to take more than 5 OVs for different sports or even taking multiple OVs to same school for different sports. Would be cool if he can.

There isn't any reason he couldn't play any of 3 positions including WR. I don't know why anyone thinks a kid's future is somehow determined by the 11th grade.

Get him on campus and figure it out. If he's determined to run track, then he'll be limited to WR because he can't put on weight with his speed remaining world class.

That’s what I was thinking… with proper coaching, as long as he has some level of natural pass catching ability, he can learn how to be a WR. His size and speed would make him unstoppable and impossible to defend with all the other weapons on the field at the same time.

That’s what I was thinking… with proper coaching, as long as he has some level of natural pass catching ability, he can learn how to be a WR. His size and speed would make him unstoppable and impossible to defend with all the other weapons on the field at the same time.
This ain't Madden KC lmao.

Advertisement
This ain't Madden KC lmao.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

There isn't any reason he couldn't play any of 3 positions including WR. I don't know why anyone thinks a kid's future is somehow determined by the 11th grade.

Get him on campus and figure it out. If he's determined to run track, then he'll be limited to WR because he can't put on weight with his speed remaining world class.
Hes not a wr, he just isnt. Just because he runs fast in a straight line doesn't equal wr. JMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back