2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They better have every 1st rounder and Hall of famer to ever lace em up here next weekend. @Brooklyndee 👀
Well I know Mario wants things to remain a surprise to an extent. But it's a pretty impressive list for any real football fan to come across. We all love when we get together and kick it. Especially late night.

Advertisement
Superstar and a game changer day 1
He's gonna need ALOT of coaching at this level before he'll be any of that. He (just like a lot of superior athletes at the high school level) gets by on the degrees of separation between him and his competition. That isn't at all how college works at virtually any position beyond rb and to a lesser extent wr. Coaching and how you apply it is what creates a superstar at the collegiate level atleast in p5 football. 85% of the sport was superior in high school to the kids they competed against.

Wow absoluteky massive him + the d-line staff = automatic 1st round long as he stays healthy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The three d-line coaches that we have dog
Yeah, as educational as the comment was…. one could read @Brooklyndee ’s post as an indictment on the years of pain we have been exposed to with masters of the headset.

Not getting flagged for a delay coming out of a T.O. Would be great. Developing talent, my head may spin like Linda Blair.

Why not? Bc from my view point I see the next Megatron.
There isn't any reason he couldn't play any of 3 positions including WR. I don't know why anyone thinks a kid's future is somehow determined by the 11th grade.

Get him on campus and figure it out. If he's determined to run track, then he'll be limited to WR because he can't put on weight with his speed remaining world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back