2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because hes stiff and doesn't get in and out of his breaks like a wr. Ive watched his tape a few times now and I dont even think he would be a good tight end much less a wr. He looks way better playing DE.

While I can respect that opinion, if he's got the bend needed at DE with his acceleration, there's no reason he couldn't learn to run crisp routes. He's not a bull in a China shop.

How's his hands and can he track the ball well? Those are the only two questions. At the very least, he starts out as a Willie Gault type and builds from there.

Now I'm curious who called him. I'm sure Reed was one of them. Maybe jason taylor?
I'd bet JT has communicated with him, but seems like this person who blew him away was an alum. Agree on Reed.

I thought Ray Lewis first, Calais Campbell second. Location guesses.

Does not seem like this is the case here, but I know there has been talk of the Rock making recruiting phone calls in the past.

We need to start getting the special athletes again. The ones where even if they dont produce NFL teams still draft them. You can't say you want a fast team and people like Anthony Swartz are not signing in your back yard. Yeah i want Chris Johnson, Jalen Brown, Nyckoles and Ray Ray to name a few. That's what i knew Miami as. Speed changes everything.

Advertisement
We need to start getting the special athletes again. The ones where even if they dont produce NFL teams still draft them. You can't say you want a fast team and people like Anthony Swartz are not signing in your back yard. Yeah i want Chris Johnson, Jalen Brown, Nyckoles and Ray Ray to name a few. That's what i knew Miami as. Speed changes everything.
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per ESPN:

ESPN 300 prospect Nyckoles Harbor made his top list public, including Georgia, LSU, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, South Carolinaand USC. Harbor, ranked No. 24 overall, is 6-foot-5, 220-pound athlete out of Washington, D.C. He plays a few positions but is mainly being recruited as an edge rusher by most programs.

Despite his size, Harbor also has incredible speed, recently running the 100-meter dash in 10.28 seconds and 10.3 seconds. Harbor has hopes of making it in football, but is also aiming for the Olympics in track and field.

Advertisement
Per ESPN:

ESPN 300 prospect Nyckoles Harbor made his top list public, including Georgia, LSU, Maryland, Miami, Michigan, South Carolinaand USC. Harbor, ranked No. 24 overall, is 6-foot-5, 220-pound athlete out of Washington, D.C. He plays a few positions but is mainly being recruited as an edge rusher by most programs.

Despite his size, Harbor also has incredible speed, recently running the 100-meter dash in 10.28 seconds and 10.3 seconds. Harbor has hopes of making it in football, but is also aiming for the Olympics in track and field.
Of that list jawga is the biggest threat IMO because they got a Nigerian coach, a ship and sec strong in track. What they ain't got is the appeal of the U.

OV’ing next weekend for Legends.

BOOM
1_Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
OV’ing next weekend for Legends.

BOOM

A part of me is like ****, his first one so the high may fade as he takes more then the other part of me is saying to **** with that and just stoked to get him on campus for an OV period.
Mario and his staff are REElentless! Constantly making unexpected **** happen and unexpected moves. Stealth moves. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back