2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can recruit him at both TE and DE. Depending on his development as a track athlete, it needs to be seen how much faster he will get.

If you run a 10.3 at 100 at that size at that age, you might as well skip football and focus on track. And he ran that a year ago when he was, what, 16? I hope we get some recent times of him soon in track meets, because thats ridiculous speed.
He ran that like a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
You’re right but that’s not the argument. Where Diggs dropped in the draft is irrelevant to this topic because the argument that was raised was that top “DMV kids don’t sign with Maryland,” but Diggs signed in 2012 & Jackson signed in 2020.
oml 🤦 thats not even true, notice how i wrote "at the very minimum michigan and uga can sell their early draft choices to him", so yes, that was part of my argument.

anyway, i am not further participating in this pea counting contest... maryland is not in his top three, so idek what you want from me.

Im not saying he didnt. Just saying he ran 10.28 and 10.36 I think just a few weeks ago. I watched the videos of it.
I assume then he hasn't focused his attention on track since then, which is understandable.

Advertisement
A kid with that talent and ability will never ever go to Maryland over Michigan or UGA. At the very minimum they can sell that they are delivering early draft choices at the line of scrimmage.
By that theory, Lingard, Taylor, & Williams weren’t suppose to come to the U based on recent draft history. The hometown pull will always be strong especially with a strong recruiter like Lockley. I’m not counting them out at all.

By that theory, Lingard, Taylor, & Williams weren’t suppose to come to the U based on recent draft history. The hometown pull will always be strong especially with a strong recruiter like Lockley. I’m not counting them out at all.
A ****load of players from Miami picked against us...

A ****load of players from Miami picked against us...
You’re in a lot of showdowns today - First Rell now @bobbydigius

@PIPO I got this one too.

FBF31419-C8A5-4F0E-88FE-3078998C33DA.gif

Advertisement
oml 🤦 thats not even true, notice how i wrote "at the very minimum michigan and uga can sell their early draft choices to him", so yes, that was part of my argument.

anyway, i am not further participating in this pea counting contest... maryland is not in his top three, so idek what you want from me.

Okay. No one wants anything from you. Just clarifying why some pointed out why 2 5 ⭐️ chose Maryland.

I feel like he most likely will have to eventually choose one sport in college

Advertisement
Question; how serious, serious is this youngin about track? If he’s serious, could that be a factor in his decision on the program he attends? Reason being, 3 of those 7 are ranked top 15 in T&F.

Miami would be hard-pressed to ever be "Top 15" just because we don't have a huge number of people on the track team. However, I think we've had some good coaching over the years, and some individuals have performed quite well. I don't think Miami would "hurt" this kid in track, but as a "team", we don't yet have the size and resources to be a dominant national power.

Biggest size/speed freak I've ever seen. He's down to a 10.31 100m. He wants to run track and we can't field a competitive team? **** it, throw the kitchen sink at him. Let him be the Men's T&F team. Send his *** to run the 1 & 2 in every NCAA meet possible. Let's poach some esteemed and highly respected professors in his desired major. Just get him here. Can pp you imagine a defense with Harbor, Moss, Kelly, and JW?!?!
"Can you imagine a defense with Harbor, Smith Moss, Kelly and JW?!?!"

Yes I can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Regarding Miami: “As far as Miami is concerned, some of the people that reach out to us, is a mind blowing thing. Some of the students who played in the NFL and their big guns that played in the NFL and the rich tradition of that. There are some people you never thought you’d talk to in this life and your see them play in the NFL and that person is calling me?!”

247 interview w/ dad & coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back