2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Maryland in his recruiting will be tough to beat. Don’t sleep on Lockley & Co in terms of recruiting. He’s getting players to come to Maryland of all places and this kid seems to really enjoy the DMV area. Home seems important to him. I say Michigan and UGA are behind Maryland with us being closest to 5-6. Hopefully we get traction in the coming year.

Advertisement
I say Maryland in his recruiting will be tough to beat. Don’t sleep on Lockley & Co in terms of recruiting. He’s getting players to come to Maryland of all places and this kid seems to really enjoy the DMV area. Home seems important to him. I say Michigan and UGA are behind Maryland with us being closest to 5-6. Hopefully we get traction in the coming year.
In a separate post it was mentioned it appears UGA, Miami, and Michigan are at the top right now for him.

A kid with that talent and ability will never ever go to Maryland over Michigan or UGA. At the very minimum they can sell that they are delivering early draft choices at the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
of course but your statement was that a kid with his talent will NEVER goe to Maryland…
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Advertisement
And he got drafted in the 5th round afterwards.

You’re right, however where he was drafted doesn’t matter. The point is that a 5 star kid chose to stay home no matter how odd that choice was. I believe Maryland struggled back then and Diggs still chose them. Plus despite going 5th round. He made a lot money signing that big contract for Buffalo.

You’re right, however where he was drafted doesn’t matter. The point is that a 5 star kid chose to stay home no matter how odd that choice was. I believe Maryland struggled back then and Diggs still chose them. Plus despite going 5th round. He made a lot money signing that big contract for Buffalo.
It matters for kids and recruiting and history has demonstrated this time and time again...

Advertisement
It matters for kids and recruiting and history has demonstrated this time and time again...

You’re right but that’s not the argument. Where Diggs dropped in the draft is irrelevant to this topic because the argument that was raised was that top “DMV kids don’t sign with Maryland,” but Diggs signed in 2012 & Jackson signed in 2020.

I wouldn’t put him at TE simply bc we already have a couple of freak talents at that position in Arroyo and Skinner. At WR would change the dynamic of our entire offense but he is also a once in a generation talent at DE as well.
Im telling you guys right now he is not a wr. Hes just not. I don't care if he runs a 9 flat 100 hes just not a wr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back