2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da fugg was that!!!!
3rd on the last leg.
1st at the finish!!
Gonna take some convincing to stick at ball.

Advertisement
The same lab that Calvin Johnson was created in, I say *** it and put him at wide out
I don't know if a college will be able to convince him to add a lb. If he can even almost catch DO IT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, he doesn’t have to be a route technician at that size anyways. Send that man deep and let him go get it.
I mean at that point it would just be a waste of talent. These young men for the most part are making business decision on what school they go to and for what position will get them to the next level. This kid would never make it into the NFL as a wr. His money position is DE. Hes way to stiff to play wr or even tight end. Kind of like the tight end that plays for Georgia. Watch this kids tape and his highlights of him playing DE are way better then him playing tight end.

My only thing is how often do DEs run 30, 40, 50 yards wide open to showcase that generational speed
TE aren't game changers they are nice to have pieces. It's not solely about speed on field but quick twitch athletes are better suited for defense. A DE can win you a championship a TE can win you a game.

Advertisement
TE aren't have changers they are nice to have pieces. It's not solely about speed on field but quick twitch athletes are better suited for defense. A DE can win you a championship a TE can win you a game.
Good point that twitchy super explosive guy on edge can sack the QB to win you the title

I mean at that point it would just be a waste of talent. These young men for the most part are making business decision on what school they go to and for what position will get them to the next level. This kid would never make it into the NFL as a wr. His money position is DE. Hes way to stiff to play wr or even tight end. Kind of like the tight end that plays for Georgia. Watch this kids tape and his highlights of him playing DE are way better then him playing tight end.
His money position might be DE but we don’t know what he could do as a receiver with the right coaching. If he doesn’t want to gain weight to play DE, it doesn’t really matter anyways. I haven’t watched his tape, so I’ll take your word for it but the TE from GA is not close to this type of athlete. Just get him on the team and it’ll work out one way or another.

His money position might be DE but we don’t know what he could do as a receiver with the right coaching. If he doesn’t want to gain weight to play DE, it doesn’t really matter anyways. I haven’t watched his tape, so I’ll take your word for it but the TE from GA is not close to this type of athlete. Just get him on the team and it’ll work out one way or another.
I agree with just get him here. But even LCE doesn't see Te for him . One you see his tape I think you will agree. Again this is JMO.

Advertisement
Reading some articles about him it looks like he legit wants to okay in the nfl and also the Olympics.
If he wants to do that then he’s likely going to a school with a good track team.
Has said in the past that Oregon is his dream school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back