2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Forget DE… this is the WR #1 we’ve been missing.
I think he’d be a future 1st round draft pick at DE, but if he wanted to play WR or TE in college, fck it put him on Offense lol

The one question I have is how hellbent is he on being a track star in college because if he seriously wants to run track full time he may stay at his size, although he has the physical frame to easily bulk up to 250-260lbs in college & not have an ounce of fat on him.

But watching Cyrus Moss’s natural ability as a pass rusher even being as skinny as he is just made me wonder what Harbor would do even at his current weight as a DE in this system. He would absolutely embarrass OT’s with how fast he would get around the corner on’em, then teach him some pass rushing hand-fighting techniques & he’s a 10+ sack a season kid waiting to happen.

Either way, we need to get this kid on campus ASAP!

No chance bama Ohio state or Georgia let anyone else have a chance at this kid. They will give him the farm

Advertisement
Pipedream here.
I wonder this also, has he taken any visits or spoken about us? If he is serious about running track our negligence on our program might be a turnoff.. Anybody serious about track seems to not even be taken serious at miami if last decade, like we have no care for speed..

Advertisement
I wonder this also, has he taken any visits or spoken about us? If he is serious about running track our negligence on our program might be a turnoff.. Anybody serious about track seems to not even be taken serious at miami if last decade, like we have no care for speed..

To be fair, he's got elite speed. A focus on T&F, sky is the limit. He's the type of athlete who could do both, but if he wants to be serious about track, a decision will have to be made. DE though and elite track star won't mesh. WR, similar physique. TE, no, won't mesh.

Either way, our T&F leaves a lot to be desired.

I thought the Miami guy that is one of his coaches or knows him said, he is a DE only, not a TE or WR. I guess I shouldn't say, as I don't know the guy or that for a fact. Yes, Harbor has interest in Miami. How much, I don't know. I have said, I would think he wants to run track at a top track program. I don't know, but that is common sense with his ability.

You must be over 65 like I am. These make you look mature and sophisticated but and not a pepillo clueless young punk. I like your style brother.
****, @Confidence1000 - you’re a 65+ old with Tims, rocking pink chinchillas, from the south with Big Harlem ties??

You sound like the biggest & most interesting big man in the world!!

coming to america GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
does the kid have any actual interest in us? Have heard nothing of him and Miami being a legit option.
MAY 15 th…. HE’S PUT OUT HIS TOP 10 SCHOOLS …..I’m sure UM is one of the schools and Mario Cristobal is a great recruiter and has talks with him…his last stop was USC….I’m looking forward to Nyckoles Harbor visiting UM 🧡💚👍🏾💪🏿🙌🏿

Hes definetly not a wr or TE. Jmo . Watch his highlights. This dude to me is a DE all the way. He just looks different at DE.

Yea his potential as a DE is off the charts but I guess he likes track as much as football and doesn’t want to get too bulky. WR is the perfect position if he’s worried about that. He would be unstoppable on the outside running past the entire defense catching bombs over the top in double coverage. I see a top 10 talent regardless of position.

Yea his potential as a DE is off the charts but I guess he likes track as much as football and doesn’t want to get too bulky. WR is the perfect position if he’s worried about that. He would be unstoppable on the outside running past the entire defense catching bombs over the top in double coverage. I see a top 10 talent regardless of position.

He bulks up for DE, he's hanging up his track cleats for good.

I'd love to see some breakdown on his top speeds reached and how long he sustains it. I don't know the other runners he's up against, so it's hard to gage anything. His size though screams the 200, but in another year he could be in the 10.1x range in the 100 as a senior. I just see T&F being a priority and if football is part of it, WR is his realistic option. He's a fascinating prospect in either sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back