2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That speed means nothing if he can't bend and has no lateral quickness...
This is true, but I don’t think that will be an issue for him...

He plays as a Standup OLB rusher in HS, but he got most of his sacks based off pure athleticism.

He’s not stiff at all & his footwork in pursuit at the point of attack on the line of scrimmage lets me know he’s not just a big fast guy, he does understand angles & how to get upfield while pressuring, but he’ll have to learn to attack leverage & develop more pass rushing techniques & how to properly engage with OT’s.

His upside is what makes him so scary, right now he still has a lean track body, but once he gets into a S&C program & bulks up, then learns to become a more polished pass rusher he’ll be an incredibly dangerous freak athlete at EDGE that can’t be stopped.

Advertisement
I'm sorry, but he looks like Billy Madison out there, a head and a half taller than the guys in the lanes next to him.
Adam Sandler Dodgeball GIF

Harbor at the track like

This is true, but I don’t think that will be an issue for him...

He plays as a Standup OLB rusher in HS, but he got most of his sacks based off pure athleticism.

He’s not stiff at all & his footwork in pursuit at the point of attack on the line of scrimmage lets me know he’s not just a big fast guy, he does understand angles & how to get upfield while pressuring, but he’ll have to learn to attack leverage & develop more pass rushing techniques & how to properly engage with OT’s.

His upside is what makes him so scary, right now he still has a lean track body, but once he gets into a S&C program & bulks up, then learns to become a more polished pass rusher he’ll be an incredibly dangerous freak athlete at EDGE that can’t be stopped.
Needs to be introduced to Greg Russeau.

Advertisement
That speed means nothing if he can't bend and has no lateral quickness...
LMAOOOO.. Some of this boards takes sometimes man.. ill take my chance with genetic freak that runs a TEN ******* TWO AT SIX FIVE having more lateral quickness than Flagg and can bend the corner better than McCloud.. Bruh we had historic bad defense last year, question those kids.. If you watch this and your first thought is to be skeptical like whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I believe their is a Miami YouTuber that is a coach for his team. I assume he would know everything about this kid. I am sure he wants to run track. He is probably looking for a Top track program. He would be a idiot not too. I know he had some interest, but don't know much on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw gaby posted today miami has some traction with him. Doesn’t think a spring visit happens bc he is in thick of track season but miami thinks they can get one after that. It’s been reported harbor may not want to put on much weight to mess with his track times. So he may end up a TE even though most are more intrigued with him at DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back