2023 Nyckoles Harbor: 6'5, 230 ATH from DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
MARIO CRISTOBAL ON IT, THERE Arranging a visit after track season getting him down to Miami with his family he’s already agreed to it👍🏾🧡💚👍🏾
Are you by any chance the same blaze from a certain canes YouTube channel? I believe I heard on the channel that he or you live in Maryland.

Advertisement
How is he going to add the weight to play DE if he is serious about track? Why is he not being molded into megatron 2.0?

How is he going to add the weight to play DE if he is serious about track? Why is he not being molded into megatron 2.0?
1st round material on either side of the ball. One of the best high school athletes I’ve ever seen based on sheer athletic ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want this guy on our DL!!!! Bring me him, Bain, Hicks, Wayne, LeBlanc and a big NT!!!!
That’s a DL haul that gets you playing for NC’s
Those 5 and Mitchell from NJ at NT! That’s not just a DL haul that’s gets you playing for NC’s that’s a DL haul that builds an All-Time defense!

who got the best wings with mambo sauce?.
Danny’s , Eddie Leonard’s, wings n things…..QUESTION to you is who got the best crank ?

nyc coach pic’s

Attachments

• 13EAC285-C368-483A-B432-61755639F1BB.jpeg
    13EAC285-C368-483A-B432-61755639F1BB.jpeg
    664 KB · Views: 8
  • 13AEEC28-6ADA-4AB1-9CAC-C012A507E009.jpeg
    13AEEC28-6ADA-4AB1-9CAC-C012A507E009.jpeg
    976.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember David Boston who was a 270 lb wr Who ran blazing fast times. To be fair he did finally blow out his ACL because he was so big and them ACL can only take so much pressure.
Wasn't it Boston who was claiming he wasn't on steroids while his helmet size ballooned? Like the dude did so much HGH it reformed his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back